Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey

by Bosch

Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey: Instant heat-up and fast first cup Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button Noise reduction system for quiet preparation of beverages Low energy consumption: zero watt hours in standby mode and an on-demand heating element Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel mug of your choice Automatic cleaning and descaling with use of a special T-Disc keeps your beverages tasting clean Removable cup stand and splash cover lets you customize the color to suit your kitchen Removable 1.5L water tank Dimensions: 11.75"L x 7.87"W x 11"H Model# TAS2004-NS6

What Tassimo pod flavour is your #1 favourite?
I have been using a Keurig for the last 3 years but mine keeps breaking. i have been looking for another coffee maker... how does the Tassimo compare to the Keurig?
Start your review of Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey!
How would you rate this product?
Nica S.
Garden City, KS
way before Keurig started, there’s this smart coffee maker. I first saw it at my aunt’s house and decided to buy one for myself. its getting harder and harder to get the coffee disk for it though. I prefer this over keurig...
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
We bought it as a gift for my in laws. They returned it without a problem for no reason but that they pretty much return everything ....I am familiar with this product and stand behind the company it is easy handling small in size and big in quality of coffee result:)
Julie E.
Fife, WA
I loved my Tassimo. I had the red one with looked cute and made good coffee. It reads a Barcode that is on each pod to adjust itself to each individual drink. You can make lattes and mocha with this machine. That down fall and why I switched to Keurig was there isn't a lot of selection for coffee. You can get a wider selection online but in store it's slim pickings so the convenience of just picking some up at the store isn't there.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Tassimo T20 is an awesome system. It's priced competitively with keurig and blows the keurig out of the water. It adjust temp and water quality per individual drinks (barcode) and even froths the milk for lattes and cappuccinos. The desk offered for the system provide quality coffee with great flavor at a great price. I save tons of money making lattes at home w/ favor better than my local coffee shops. Hands down best latte/Capp without formal espresso machine.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! Love German engineering products, coffee comes out great all of the time. Bosch is just such a great brand in general! Great machine! Great coffee and flavored!
Vidhya P.
Reno, NV
Love the Tassimo T20. I specifically researched this one and the "other" one which begins with a K. Next, I researched the best place to purchase online since the stores seemed to be sold out (back to college time). I really liked the bundle which included coffee and the color choice option. The color choice inserts are $20 each if you buy alone. I chose the aqua blue. Love it, looks very hip and modern. It pulls out so you can clean it which I like. Onto coffee: it makes a great cup
Stacy A.
Rome, NY
Because of this and I don't want them all that much to list and I have a problem and you are not going anywhere else you can do it and you have to do that with a new one of them and you have a problem with the best of you guys to get a lot to do this with you and
Mckenzie W.
I love using this product to brew my coffee every single morning and it’s very quiet and it’s super quick
Ivelisse V.
alexandria
Super super super good in love for the product ..... 💯 recomendet in love super good
Dallas N.
Dixon, CA
I love coffe so much so I need a great coffee maker and this is for sure it I love it