Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey uploaded by Ķhaďîîjã E.Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey uploaded by Sweet R.

BY BOSCH #75 in Coffeemakers

Bosch Tassimo T20 Beverage System and Coffee Brewer, Grey: Instant heat-up and fast first cup Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button Noise reduction system for quiet preparation of beverages Low energy consumption: zero watt hours in standby mode and an on-demand heating element Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel mug of your choice Automatic cleaning and descaling with use of a special T-Disc keeps your beverages tasting clean Removable cup stand and splash cover lets you customize the color to suit your kitchen Removable 1.5L water tank Dimensions: 11.75"L x 7.87"W x 11"H Model# TAS2004-NS6 see more...

Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Tassimo T20 is an awesome system. It's priced competitively with keurig and blows the keurig out of the water. It adjust temp and water quality per individual drinks (barcode) and even froths the milk for lattes and cappuccinos. The desk offered for the system provide quality coffee with great flavor at a great price. I save tons of money making lattes at home w/ favor better than my local coffee shops. Hands down best latte/Capp without formal espresso machine.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
I loved my Tassimo. I had the red one with looked cute and made good coffee. It reads a Barcode that is on each pod to adjust itself to each individual drink. You can make lattes and mocha with this machine. That down fall and why I switched to Keurig was there isn't a lot of selection for coffee. You can get a wider selection online but in store it's slim pickings so the convenience of just picking some up at the store isn't there.
Leila Z.
I am in love with this appliance (and I don't say that lightly)! Using the t-discs to create each beverage based off of the bar code is genius. My drink is always delicious, made perfectly. I am a personal fan of the lattes and cappuccinos. If you haven't tried it, do! I do wish there were more varieties of t-discs to choose from, but they have been expanding since I bought mine. The only reason I took off a star is because it requires a special powder to clean the machine, which requires an extra purchase on my part. Also, the varying cup sizes is sometimes frustrating...I like a big cup of coffee and would like to try some varieties that only come in one size. Thankfully, the machine has the ability for you to add more water to any beverage, if you want.
Rebecca P.
I love the Tassimo! It gives a much nicer cup of coffee than Keurig and you can get decent cappuccinos out of it which is much better than Keurig. There isn't much of a choice for T-disks but the ones they have are actually really good trading for the most part. The flavored cappuccinos are all awesome. It's small in size and takes no time to heat up. You have the option of more or less water. I use mine every day and I love it. There is a little cleaning pod that comes with it, so it is easy to run water through to clean it.
Cara H.
I was looking for an alternative to the keurig that didn't break the bank just for the initial purchase of the machine. TASSIMO is huge win! I purchased this in black. It is simple to use and makes a perfect cup of coffee every time. I also love that it is able to brew milk beverages as well. I don't need separate tools or appliances to make that happen. As a busy mom... I have zero time to dig out fifty different coffee making tools each morning! I love that it reads my t-disks and makes the perfect cup.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! Love German engineering products, coffee comes out great all of the time. Bosch is just such a great brand in general! Great machine! Great coffee and flavored!
Lydia C.
South Witham, Grantham
I brought this coffee machine a little while ago and I loved the idea of having amazing quality drinks in little time. It doesn’t get used very often however when I do use it I find every drink is made extremely quickly and to a really high standard. I love the Costa lattes and Cadbury hot chocolates! The lattes taste exactly like what you would find in the cafe and I’m so impressed by how quickly it takes to make them. The clean up is very quick and simple also and the machine looks very modern and fancy in the kitchen. The only issue I have is that the pods for the drinks are quite expensive which makes me not purchase them as often however this may be down to individual brands rather than Tassimo themselves
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
My parents have had this machine for ages and I’m constantly using it to make various coffee and hot chocolate drinks. It’s really use to use and clean and has an excellent range of drink products. I’d like to see some more hot chocolate flavours rather than just Cadbury and Oreo but I’ll settle for those in the meantime 😜 it’s always on offer somewhere so it’s usually super cheap, would make a great gift for any coffee lover!
Jodie S.
Brockville
100% the best way to make coffee at home. I've tried this and the kurig and this machine was far superior. The kurig out out Luke warm beverages every time. I would have to microwave immediately after it was dispensed 🙄
I got this via a offer with Costa Coffee. So I paid £30 rather than £99 which it was on sale for at the time. Easy to use and easy to clean. The coffee pods are expensive I think but you get money off vouchers with this. It can also be used as a hot water tap to make other hot drinks. Would recommend.
Brittany G.
EDMONTON, AB
I have been using a Keurig for the last 3 years but mine keeps breaking. i have been looking for another coffee maker... how does the Tassimo compare to the Keurig?
Sabrina F.
London, ON
What Tassimo pod flavour is your #1 favourite?