Bosch

Bosch 800 Series B11CB50SSS 12.5 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Glass Shelves, Gallon Door Bin, Humidity-Controlled Crisper, LED Lighting and Wine Rack

4.75 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
We have been using this for 5 years. It looks stylish in our kitchen and has loads of room to fit a large amount of things, the freezer storage is also good as we bought this fridge freezer for the space and for the energy. It looks really smart and quiet. Easy to control temperature. It looks really smart and quiet. Easy to control temperature. Overall very impressed and would highly recommend.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ein guter Markenkühlschrank. Die Lebensmittel bleiben lange frisch, verbraucht nicht zuviel Strom. Manchmal brummt es etwas aber wir haben uns dran gewöhnt.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This fridge is fantastic- it fits snugly in a corner and is designed so everything has a place. I love the freezer on the bottom- the drawers help ensure nothing falls out. The temperature control for both freezer and fridge is a great touch and I find fruits and veggies stay fresher longer in the Vitafresh drawer. I am very happy with this sleek choice!