Bosch 5/8

Bosch 5/8" Rotary Hammer Drill 11258VSR

BY BOSCH

The ultimate concrete drilling solution for the hammer drill user Light weight compact design Perfect for drilling applications in hard to reach spaces or overhead 2-mode selector easily converts from rotary hammer to rotation only Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction Variable speed trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits 360 auxiliary handle with built-in quick release depth gauge Service minder brushes stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required Includes 360 side handle, 3-Jaw ClicLoc™ chuck and carrying case ; see more...

• Has anyone had any issues with their drill? or had to warranty an...3 Answers
Bosch 5/8
Bosch 5/8" Rotary Hammer Drill 11258VSR
Austin J.
Mesa, AZ
My father has this drill. I needed to drill through some concrete block in order to run some cable lines. The drills that I have were just not cutting it so I borrowed his Bosch Hammer Drill. I loved it!! the power was amazing and using the foregrip you can really control it easily. It went through the cinderblock like butter. Once again, A+ to Bosch!
Troy G.
I've been using hammer drills for a couple of decades now for setting floor anchors and have tried Hilti, Milwaukee, and Bosch. The Hilti is WAY overpriced and the Milwaukee didn't even last me a month. But this Bosch has a great price point and keeps chugging along. This will be the last hammer drill you ever need to buy.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love Bosch tools! Used to be a craftsman all the way family but this family has switched to Bosch!!! Love these tools!! Bye bye to my craftsman and Ryobi brands that I used to stand behind!!!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
High quality is what you will get with Bosch tools. Some of the best on the market in my opinion. Worth the extra money!!!
Louise M.
North Ayrshire , Dalry
All bosh tools are very high quality and long lasting my step dad only uses this brand as he swears by it
Austin J.
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone had any issues with their drill? or had to warranty anything?