BY BORSARI DI PARMA

Buy Borsari di Parma Body Lotion - Acqua Classica by Borsari Parma 6.76 oz Body Lotion. How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area. see more...

Review (1)
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I loved this perfume so much I bought this lotion on Amazon. It smells like juicy lemon and bergamot on my skin the mint never shows up for the cologne or lotion. This lotion feels silky smooth with no greasiness as I apply it and it absorbs fast leaving skin super soft. Scent lasts better when layering cologne and lotion together. I live in desert with temperatures over 120 degrees in August so this lotion lasts about 3 hours scented but skin stays soft without feeling dry longer. (I reapply lotion often out of habit so I’m unsure when this lotion stops working.) I highly recommend this lotion in combination with the cologne if you love citrus scents.