BY BORNFREE

Helps Make Nighttime Feeding Easier Age Range: 0M+ Lightweight Clip-On Light 2 With Adjustable Timer Optional Vibration Alarm The Nighty Night Nursing Light is a lightweight clip-on light that attaches easily to clothing to help make nighttime feedings easier. A soft glow lets mom see better to help ensure proper positioning and latch in a darkened room without having to turn on bright lights that may disturb baby or wake dad. An adjustable timer and optional vibration alarm provides added support for nursing moms and helps to track feedings by gently alerting you when time is up. What Moms Love Easy to Use Push Button Activates a Soft Glow Light Letting Mom See without Waking Baby 1 Lightweight with a Convenient Clip That Easily Attaches to Mom s Clothing or Nursing Bra Strap 4 Optional Vibration Alarm Allows Mom to Set Length of Feeding Time for 5, 10, 15, or 20 Minu see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Cleveland, NC
After four babies, I know what tools work the best. I received this light with my 3rd baby, and it was so awesome to have something that wouldn't shine in his face and hurt his eyes in the middle of the night. At under $15, it's a great price for something so valuable!

I ordered a second one when my 4th baby was born. It clips right to my shirt, and it has a timer. Once I press it to turn it on, it will automatically turn off at my predetermined time: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes. I can even set it to vibrate.

My 3 year old uses the blue one as "his" in his room for a nightlight. It has helped with the fear of being in the dark room alone. I will buy this again and again for shower gifts regardless of whether mom will be nursing.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
This is a fun and cute way to keep a nursery lite up a night for baby. Makes it easier to see baby at night.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
Cute.
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
A must have for nursing moms! This little light solved my problem of having too bright of a light for night time nursing. The light didn't bother my son, but was enough for me to guide him to the right place. I buy it for all my friends!