BornFree Glass Bottle

by BornFree

For Ages 3-6 Months. Born Free is the Natural Choice for Safe & Calm Feeding. Natural Milk Flow Baby controls the flow of milk, similar to breastfeeding. Naturally Fuss Free ActiveFlow™ Venting Technology clinically designed to reduce colic and gas. Naturally Safe Free from BPA and PVC. ActiveFlow™ Venting Technology The ideal bottle system for both breastfeeding and formula feeding with a patented, leak-free vent system. Soft Silicone Nipple Available in 5 Flow Rates f.

Why did you pick this bottle over dr brown?
Is this bottle heavy??
Start your review of BornFree Glass Bottle!
Wilmer, AL
Loved bornfree glass bottles! I used them with my oldest son but my 2 younger boys didn't like them.
Bronx, NY
Love born free bottles glasses or plastic. The only bad thing was cleaning it, way too many pieces
Love these bottles ! Baby loves them as well and the glass material is great for anyone eco-friendly :)
Dedham , MA
We LOVE these bottles. it took us forever to find a bottle our former 24 weeker would drink out of after spending 4 months in the nicu. The born free bottles were the only one she didn't push right out of her mouth.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I want these so bad! I love the glass bottle idea!!! next baby, these will be mine!
Nashville, TN
I must buy more since my baby latches best on this bottle due to the long and flexible nip- less gas after feeding than when we use dr browns
Atlanta, GA
Both of my children really took to these bottles. I BF both until about 5 months and then switched to these bottles and had a very easy transition. When I switched my daughter over, she actually started spitting up less.
Oshkosh, WI
I try to live an eco friendly life style, and I always knew I wanted to use glass bottles, I couldn't find one with a wide "mouth", as that was easiest for my breastfeeding babies to latch on to, then a friend introduced me to these, Very happy with these bottles. I have used them through a set of twins and now onto my 4th kid with them, and I have only broken one, and that was my fault. Great bottles!