BornFree Deco Bottle Natural Feeding Gift Set

by BornFree

Born Free is the Natural Choice for Safe & Calm Feeding. Natural Milk Flow Baby controls the flow of milk, similar to breastfeeding. Naturally Fuss Free ActiveFlow™ Venting Technology clinically designed to reduce colic and gas. Naturally Safe Free from BPA and PVC. ActiveFlow™ Venting Technology The ideal bottle system for both breastfeeding and formula feeding with a patented, leak-free vent system. Soft Silicone Nipple Available in 5 Flow Rates from Newborn to 12 Mont.

Did your baby ever get gassy from using these?
Start your review of BornFree Deco Bottle Natural Feeding Gift Set!
I got theses bottles for my son and hes loves them he always takes them with him whoever he go i think there pretty good bottles
Joliet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked these bottles. The deco design I found was Minnie Mouse which was pretty for my baby girl. Like the fact they are suppose to limit the amount of air your baby ingests.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got these bottles for my new born nephew and my sister in law told me that's all he drinks out of he doesn't like any bottles but those :)
Grand Rapids, MI
I got these for my first, she didn't like these ones, but my second loved them. I suggest these for moms who are transitioning from breast feeding to bottle feeding, they worked great!