BY BORNFREE

Natural Feeding 9 oz Medium Flow. Natural Milk Flow:  Baby Controls the Flow of Milk, Similar to Breastfeeding. Naturally Fuss Free:  ActiveFlow™ Venting Technology Clinically Designed to Reduce Colic & Gas. Naturally Safe:  Free from BPA & PVA. Hassle Free:  Fewer Parts to Clean & Maintain. Premium Material:  Ideal for Boiling & Steam Sterilization. Bottom Rack Dishwasher Safe The original, award winning BPA-free bottle is the natural choice for safe, calm bottle feeding.  All Born Free bottles & nipples are free f. see more...

Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love these bottles. They are so cute and nice to travel with in a diaper bag. I usually have 2 pre-made and bring them with me. When I got out the hospital with my daughter she latched on the bottle like nothing so I had no trouble with that. I would have loved it it would have came in different colors but it's still cute anyways.
Rm B.
I liked these bottles. The deco design I found Minnie Mouse and the design in the picture. Like the fact they are suppose to limit the amount of air your baby ingests.
Amanda H.
These bottles are wonderful..Cute desings and easy to clean..Less air in babies tummy...
Divya B.
I tried a lot of bottles when I stopped breastfeeding and my baby took to this nipple.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These started off as a gift and are my favorite bottle !! My babe loves the nipple
Stacey M.
Received these as a gift at my baby shower and loved them for my little one!
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
Do these bottles do well in the dishwasher?
Rocio A.
Es una buena bottle para un bebé?
Jennifer G.
Valencia, CA
Awesome! Where can I find extra nipples for these bottles? Do they come in different flow rates for different age groups?
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
Has anyone been able to go from breast to this bottle and back? I'm looking for a bottle that my baby ann use while I'm at work but still nurse when I'm home!