BY BORND

Bornd M120 Wireless Silent Mouse: 2.4GHz wireless technology Silent switch to reduce mouse click noise Plug and play micro receiver Left, right and scroll buttons Compatible with Windows 98 and later Runs on 2 AA batteries (included) Color: blue see more...

Jason C.
Jason C.
I know that this is a portable mouse, and is works as it should. I love that it is digital, and has a scrolling wheel. My biggest problem is that it is too small for me. It is like my hand swallows it. Again in know that it is supposed to be portable, but a little bigger would be nice. These are well worth the price!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Cape Coral, FL
Easy to use and you get so much more freedom with motion without any obnoxious wires or cords that a tradtioal mouse
April  D.
April D.
Newark, NJ
I really like having to use my wireless mouse for my laptop it is very useful and handy and most of all convenient.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this mouse, it does not lose the laser like other mice do. It is very easy to use and it is convenient.
Izadhora G.
Izadhora G.
É um bom mouse, de uma ótima qualidade e bom preço. Para os amantes de computadores e viciados, será super útil. Gosto e super recomendo, acho que vocês não iram se arrepender!