BY BORND

Bornd E220 Wireless Mouse, Black: US cypress RF chipset Cellular technology, multipoint interconnection Special water transfer painting technology Buttons: 3 (left, right, scroll) Operation range: 30', 360 degrees Resolution: 1000/2000DPI Operating voltage: 3V Operating current: 3.8mAh Dimensions: 4.0" x 2.6" x 1.3" Input current: 5V DC 30mAh Interface: USB 2.0 Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME/Vista/7/8/Mac OS USB wireless mouse color: Black Weight of mouse and package: 0.597 lbs 2x AA alkaline batteries (Included) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karesha J.
Brooklyn, NY
Got my mom these for her home office, and when she said that it has 360° resolution, I knew it meant that she loved it.
Anastasia A.
Long Is City, NY
Very good mouse and so far we haven't had any problems with it. I wish it was a different color though, like white.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
I love this mouse, it is lightweight, easy to use and I have never had any problems with it. It is great for all my computer needs.