BY BORND

Bornd E220 2.4GHz Optical Wireless Mouse, Gray: US cypress RF chipset Cellular techonology, multipoint interconnection Special water transfer painting technology Buttons: 3 (left, right, scroll) Operation range of the Bornd wireless mouse: 30', 360 degrees Resolution: 1000/2000DPI Operating voltage: 3V Operating current: 3.8mAh Input current: 5V DC 30mAh Interface: USB 2.0 Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME/Vista/7/8/Mac OS Color: Gray Weight of mouse and package: 0.597 lbs 2x AA alkaline batteries (included) Use at home, in your office and while traveling see more...

Estefania G.
I use this mouse with my Mac Mini, and after about a month I'm glad I didn't spring for any more expensive alternatives.

This isn't the first wireless mouse I've purchased. I've been through quite a few top-line USB mouses from Logitech to Apple, and they all frustrated me with their slow response time and uncomfortable form factor. With this purchase, I wanted something low-profile, light and simple to set up.

The mouse was plug-and-play, even though I hadn't booted up my computer for about four months. I've found it to be ergonomically pleasing, extraordinarily smooth and more accurate than any mouse I've used before. The design is slick (probably some copyright infringement happening), although I probably wouldn't be as thrilled if I had ordered one of the more flashy designs--mine is simple white.

One note to the customer service-minded folks: all the instructions are in Chinese
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Bornd E220 2.4GHz Optical Wireless Mouse in gray is pretty good for a wireless mouse! I do end up putting batteries in it often though.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like this wireless mouse, and its really convineant whn theres no wires everywhere
Lamyae A.
Loving it! I purchased this along with my mac and it works 100%. Definetely reccomend it!