Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation

We. Can't. Even. The NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow! Naturally Radiant Foundation is so glowrious. This covetable formula delivers buildable medium coverage and a naturally radiant finish that lasts.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-9 Dimethicone, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil\u002FJojoba Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano]\u002FSilica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Alcohol Denat., Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499\u002FIron Oxides.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation!
Winston Salem, NC
I really like this foundation, especially if you want glowy radiant looking skin...it is pretty medium to full coverage and you wouldn’t even expect it to be...I was very shocked upon applying it...it is pretty glowy but more on the dewy side rather than highlighter glow...i did find that it didn’t last all day on my skin...by the time i got done with all my classes and went home i was ready to take it off...i like a high full coverage foundation that lasts and i think this one just kind of fell apart later in the day...this one is still good though...just don’t count on it to last more than like 5/6 hrs
Ecorse
 The foundation lives up to its name of "glow naturally" because it will definitely leave you with a dewy finish. The coverage is medium to full but I will add my skin has been free of acne (so far) and my hyperpigmentation isn't as dominant on my skin either. In addition, my skin is normal to dry combination and I've dealt with a dehydration condition but I noticed my skin feels comfortable albeit the pre-existing state of my skin. Overall, I love this foundation.
The best foundation I’ve found in a long time! I love how light it feels and yet has good coverage. My favorite part is that you are able to build or up without it looking cakie. This will be a go to in my vanity for a really long time, and If you haven’t tried it you are missing out. Definitely can’t go wrong with this product and to top it off the price is worth the quantity you get.
Orchard Park, NY
I liked it but the shade I picked (golden honey) was a bit off in matching my summer tan. It does have a nice dewy glow as promised. It would be better if it was more of a sheet coverage as it seemed a bit heavy. But yes I would recommend to others as it is very affordable compared to other brands. I may try it again, but mix with a lighter foundation to match my skin color better.
If you want a dewy glow, this is the product for you. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a bit more coverage but is also looking for a shiny glam like look! It lasts quite a while (most NYX products do) and it makes you feel BOLD! Wouldn't really recommend for oily skin because after a while it will most likely just look too shiny.
Riverside
I loved this foundation so much!! The finish is so natural even on my combination skin. It's also never clogged my pores or broken me out and they have a good range of shades. The only downside is the packaging. I wish it came in a pump instead to control how much comes out and to keep it more clean. Despite this, I would definitely buy again.
Eastpointe , MI
I love NYX products. Very affordable and a large range of shade to choose from which is a plus. I love the coverage of this foundation and how great it makes my skin look. Such a flawless finish. I will definitely buy this product again and I would highly recommend this to others.
Langdon
Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation uploaded by Dakota W.
My go to product for a glow/dewy look! It sticks to the skin amazingly, not creasing and doesn’t sweat off. Would totally recommend! [product:nyx-born-to-glow!-naturally-radiant-foundation] #glow #foundation #review #list #yes #approved #beauty #dewy #radiant #looks #collection
White Cloud
Very creamy and easy to blend. Color match is great. Definitely have to use a powder with this one because it is very dewy. But it looks lovely on the skin. I find myself reaching for this almost every day. Only downfall is it does get very dewy so it's not really long lasting
Wilmington, NC
If you like a dewy, medium coverage, that looks like skin. You'll love this. It's very lightweight. It goes on smooth. Lasts a decent amount of time. I have dry skin, and it looks beautiful on me. I like to apply this with a sponge. An I will absolutely repurchase.

Looking for your answer?