Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation

We. Can't. Even. The NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow! Naturally Radiant Foundation is so glowrious. This covetable formula delivers buildable medium coverage and a naturally radiant finish that lasts.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-9 Dimethicone, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil\u002FJojoba Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano]\u002FSilica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Alcohol Denat., Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499\u002FIron Oxides.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation!
Des Moines, IA
I had to give this Foundation a try I really love the glow that it gave my skin a dewy finish. It is full coverage it smells great is very lightweight it is super affordable I definitely recommended for combination or dry skin works well I've already recommended it
Pensacola, FL
I actually did receive this as a gift from Influenster to review I still have it and I am still enjoying this today I am so glad because winter is always so dry and cold I feel this brings the life back to my skin and leaves a beautiful glow
Shreveport , LA
Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation uploaded by morgan M.
Good foundation that can keep up with my 12 hour shifts. I love the natural finish, but it definitely clings to dry patches. Perhaps if your skin is more normal it's okay, but it needs a great moisturizer and possibly a good primer.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m on my glow up with Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation. I have that Cali Sun Kiss look all year round. I will mix it with my Moisturizer and my skin feels amazing. I will Definitely purchase this item again.
I like this foundation leaves your skin feeling good the bad thing about it is it does not stay on even with setting spray comes off on clothes it does have a good coverage I would recommend to others to try it out.
It’s a great foundation with a wonderful glow. It’s a light weight foundation that doesn’t crease! I would recommend it for an everyday use. It has great full coverage that will last all day and have no worries
El Segundo, CA
this is the best and cheapest option you can ever buy and it’s actually better then most expensive brands and it’s light weight and full coverage i love this and makes me look also growy i would buy it again.
Michigan City
Me personally, I’m usually an all matte girl with slight highlight. Not a good combination with oily skin, would definitely improve the application and not such a heavy formula. Would not recommend to others.
Waite Park, MN
Not my favorite foundation but if you don’t want super full coverage it works. It was perfect for when I went on vacation in Florida. If you have oily skin I’d pass on it. I’ll be using my again in summer.
Roseville, MI
I really enjoy the coverage that this foundation provides, as well as the fact that it’s long-lasting. It makes your face appear dewy and radiant. I don’t like to go without this product in my makeup bag!

Looking for your answer?