BY ZING

A Taste of Sweet Excitement™. 1 packet of Zing zero calorie stevia sweetener = sweetness in 2 teaspoons of sugar. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought this when I had a coupon just to try it. Works well but prefer regular sugar since you can tell the difference. Good if you're trying to reduce your sugar intake. Decently priced. Would recommend if on sale. Used it in pineapple coconut muffins pictured.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have to say, this is the best Sweetener for my coffee that I've had lately. Since trying, I have now stopped using sugar in my coffee completely. There is no funky aftertaste. It's the perfect amount of sweet. I fully plan to buy as my daily Sweetener from now on.
Daniella H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I received a free sample of this product from the manufacturers. They gave me two packets and coupon for $1.50 off my next purchase. I enjoyed using this in my morning coffee. It tastes the same as other stevia sweeteners. I am not sure if I would purchase this again over another brand, but I am not against it.
Susan D.
No Stevia aftertaste in my coffee with this product and one packet sweetens it perfectly. And I'm someone who used to have 5 big spoonfuls of real sugar in my coffee! I love this stuff.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got a free sa.ple of this sweetener and i love it. I used it in my lemonade I made today. And I loved how it tasted. Not to sweet and it has no calories in it I love it.
Mercedes T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Box more...
I'm always leery of the "zero calorie sweeteners". I'm always afraid they'll be too 'sweet & low-y'. I received a free sample in the mail that came with two packets of Zing, as well as a coupon for $1.50 off. I did give this a try, but probably in an unconventional way - with Kool-Aid. I was surprised, because usually I have to always stick with my favorite brand of sugar for this, however the Zing did its' job well. It didn't leave a gross aftertaste, and had the rounded-out sweetness of sugar that you'd hope for. I'd definitely buy this again.
Tammy A.
Mooresville, IN
Review for: Box more...
I received a sample of Zing along with a coupon. I needed to cut down on my sugar so tried this. This sweetener is awesome, I personally don't think there is an after taste. I use two packets in my coffee every morning. I also use the container in my pitchers of tea, I definitely don't have to use as much of this for it to be sweet. I have recommended Zing to family and friends. It's a wonderful product.
Irene A.
Penrose, CO
Review for: Box more...
This has been the best tasting stevia that I've tried so far, and I've tried 5 kinds. I've always disagreed with the aftertaste, but this one seems to have the most mild aftertaste of all the ones I've tried. I also like how they mention what one packet is in equivalence to teaspoons. One of the other recent ones I tried doesn't do that.
Still, the aftertaste is a little strong, but that might also be because I like sugared sweets. But because it is more mild, I am able to use it and cut my sugar in my coffee and such in half. It's quite a helpful and useful product. Also, I find that the sweetness equivalent is actually more than what they say. To me it only took half a packet to equate to 1 1/2 tsps of sugar.
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
Review for: Box more...
Zing is definitely the best sweetener I've ever used! Truvia leaves an aftertaste that's not pleasant, but Zing doesn't leave an aftertaste at all! It's sweet like sugar and way better for you. You don't have to use much. The amount of calories is way less than sugar when you compare serving sizes. I recommend using Zing to all my family and friends!
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
Review for: Box more...
I got a sample of this to try and see if it tasted any different from the stevia that I've been buying. It did not. I did not notice any difference in it at all from what I can buy for cheaper. I would not recommend it for taste maybe if you needed it for health reasons but other than that then no.
liz m.
I have never used this product I recommend?