BY ZING #56 in Sugars & Sweeteners

A Taste of Sweet Excitement™. 1 packet of Zing zero calorie stevia sweetener = sweetness in 2 teaspoons of sugar. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
First let me say that I have been a Splenda user for years so maybe my judgement is tainted. I used Zing as a sweetener in my coffee and was less than impressed with the experience. It had a weird twang and I did not like the aftertaste. The price point is good but I think I'll stick to the yellow packets for my coffee time.
jamie h.
Not perfect but it is a healthy stevia alternative to artificial sweeteners as it is natural & still has zero calories & zero sugar! It is way better than Truvia bc Truvia gives me some sort of allergic reaction and Zing actually tastes better and is cheaper. I use 1.5-2 packets to taste in my coffee!
I love this stuff. As someone who tries (keyword: tries) to eat fairly healthy, this acts as a great replacement for sugar. It is pretty inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I find that I use it most often in my coffee, and in my plain Greek yogurt.
Susan D.
No Stevia aftertaste in my coffee with this product and one packet sweetens it perfectly. And I'm someone who used to have 5 big spoonfuls of real sugar in my coffee! I love this stuff.
Irene A.
Penrose, CO
This has been the best tasting stevia that I've tried so far, and I've tried 5 kinds. I've always disagreed with the aftertaste, but this one seems to have the most mild aftertaste of all the ones I've tried. I also like how they mention what one packet is in equivalence to teaspoons. One of the other recent ones I tried doesn't do that.
Still, the aftertaste is a little strong, but that might also be because I like sugared sweets. But because it is more mild, I am able to use it and cut my sugar in my coffee and such in half. It's quite a helpful and useful product. Also, I find that the sweetness equivalent is actually more than what they say. To me it only took half a packet to equate to 1 1/2 tsps of sugar.
Kelly R.
I have to say, this is the best Sweetener for my coffee that I've had lately. Since trying, I have now stopped using sugar in my coffee completely. There is no funky aftertaste. It's the perfect amount of sweet. I fully plan to buy as my daily Sweetener from now on.
Kendall K.
Bought this when I had a coupon just to try it. Works well but prefer regular sugar since you can tell the difference. Good if you're trying to reduce your sugar intake. Decently priced. Would recommend if on sale. Used it in pineapple coconut muffins pictured.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I got a free sa.ple of this sweetener and i love it. I used it in my lemonade I made today. And I loved how it tasted. Not to sweet and it has no calories in it I love it.
Tammy A.
Mooresville, IN
I received a sample of Zing along with a coupon. I needed to cut down on my sugar so tried this. This sweetener is awesome, I personally don't think there is an after taste. I use two packets in my coffee every morning. I also use the container in my pitchers of tea, I definitely don't have to use as much of this for it to be sweet. I have recommended Zing to family and friends. It's a wonderful product.
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
I got a sample of this to try and see if it tasted any different from the stevia that I've been buying. It did not. I did not notice any difference in it at all from what I can buy for cheaper. I would not recommend it for taste maybe if you needed it for health reasons but other than that then no.
liz m.
I have never used this product I recommend?