BY ZING

Enjoy the delicious sweetening experience of Born Sweet Zing™ Organic Stevia Sweetener. Made with real ingredients—nothing artificial—it has the sweetness found in Mother Nature's stevia plant, which means Zing™ was born sweet. Grown in accordance with USDA organic practices, and zero calories make Zing™ absolutely perfect for adding a delicious sweetness to favorite foods and drinks throughout the day. Sprinkle it into coffee, tea or over fruit, or try it in homemade smoothies. see more...

carol s.
United States
The sweetener is so much better than what I expected when I first got it. I am a repeat user of Splenda but I wanted to try something different that was organic and a healthier option. The sweetener does the perfect job to make my coffee taste delicious in the morning. I will definitely buy them again and I have recommended this to my family. They've been looking for a sweetener that is healthy and a better option than splenda. The sweetener is definitely it and I recommend this to all those who are looking for a healthier option.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the fact these are organic and are made of real ingredients. 1 packet has the sweetness of 2 teaspoons full and believe me when I say they mean that. I thought like normal sugar substitutes I would use 4. Wow was it sweet! Zero calories is a bonus as well! I love it best with my morning coffee but i also love it sprinkled over cut strawberries!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the taste of this better than Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, and it's organic! It's a light powder that easily dissolves in my cold or hot beverages. I don't feel like I'm putting chemicals in my body when I use this...it's a better alternative to sugar
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have to say, this is the best Sweetener for my coffee that I've had lately. Since trying, I have now stopped using sugar in my coffee completely. There is no funky aftertaste. It's the perfect amount of sweet. I fully plan to buy as my daily Sweetener from now on.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Estos edulcorantes son muy prácticos porque los puedes llevar a cualquier lugar, no tienen calorías y son organicos.. que más le podemos pedir a la vida jajaja yo definitivamente los recomiendo!!
Michelle M.
I loved this product. It doesn't have a strange aftertaste as some others have that I have tried in the past. Works great with just about anything! I switched my fiancees sugar out for Born Sweet Zing and he didn't even notice. I would definitely recommend.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Zero calories, I give 3 stars because at first the taste is overwhelming , but then it calms down alot and actually tasted good , I guess they called it Zing for a reason.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Got these in the mail to sample they are actually very good I like it in tea I'm not sure the price but I Will be checking it out when I go to the store next
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Splenda or stevia zing organic