BY BORN PRETTY

Born Pretty 2 Box Mirror Powder Gold Silver Pigment Nail Glitter Nail Art Chrome Powder with Matching Brushes(Silver+Gold,2Box)
Michelle B.
Terre Haute
Love, love love! Mirrored chrome are so pretty! Best used over a NO WIPE GEL TOP COAT. Thos gets the best results. To apply use a tiny amount of the powder and rub into the top coat. You can use any color gel, even though black is usually recommended. I like to change up the colors to get some fun and funky chrome accents.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
Born pretty makes some amazing nail products. I love using this one with gel polish. I put down a base coat, cure it, put on a black coat, cure it & then rub on the powder. Then I put on a top coat & cure it and I’m done!
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I have this in gold, silver, silver holo, and many other color choices born pretty store is one of the better nail art sites to purchase nail art supplies
Sabrina S.
I am absolutely in LOVE with this brand!! I’m a nail tech and whenever I’m in the market for new products i always look through born pretty’s website!!
Brittney V.
Lubbock, TX
This stuff is so pretty but i have not figured out how to get it to stick it comes off every time i try and i use the gel topcoat. Any suggestions?
Chloe P.
Omagh
It was gorgeous colour and lasted a good few days was great on my night out at the disco a few nights ago. I would differently recommed it to those who like this golden colour
Kristen T.
Love this chrome, use it on my clients all the time it's a total hit! Lots of product for how little you have to use and how long this will last you and for the price! The silver is perfect mirror chrome when applied correctly! 100% recommend!! Will repurchase if I ever run out.
Katie B.
Both of these chrome powders apply really well! You apply these over black nail polish on top of a no wipe gel top coat to get the full chrome effect they both apply smooth and non grainy, the silver is deffinatly the best super shiny and mirror like but the gold isn't as good and has more of a dull finish too it! But for the price you pay they are both super and give your nails something extra!
k k.
It's really good looking powder but I think there isn't enough product. It won't last long, probably for 10-15 times when applied on every nail.
Teodora K.
Amazing, very nice quality and easy to use. Realy pretty range off colors, I prefer to use it with the brush that comes in most makeup palettes