BY BORN FREE #12 in Formula Dispensers

100% free of Bisphenol-A, Phthalates and PVC, this Born FreeA formula dispenser has a flat shape that makes it easier to store and travel and a handy snack carrier that has a flip top for opening and pouring with one-hand. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Forest City, NC
Great for on the go! My only issue is price, off brand's cost half as much and work just as well.
Karla  A.
Karla A.
I'm a first time mom and this product is great to have it saves me so much time when your baby is crying makes the process so much faster and is great when you go out to have it in your diaper bag I would recommend it
Tara G.
Tara G.
Great product! I had two other formula dispensers before I bought this one. I finally settled on this one because it didn't leak!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
After trying many of these, the size was perfect. Even larger bottles were able to be filled with one compartment. Once my son outgrew formula, we used it as a small snack dispenser. He's about to be 3 and we still use it. Multi functioning tool!
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
These can really be useful! So you don't have to bring the whole container of formula with you, or premake the bottles and have them go bad before baby even gets hungry to have it
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
Oh how I love this! Small, compact, easy to use and easy to dispense not only formula but snacks to. I loved having this to dispense formula when I was on the run!