BY BORN FREE #39 in Baby Bottles

Laci S.
Anderson, SC
I really like these bottles. I found mine at tjmaxx and they were pretty cheap
Safa A.
Savoy, IL
It's amazing ....
me and my baby love it
It's prevent gas and super easy wash
Kelsey W.
Salem, VA
I love the bottle itself, but the graphics on the outside fade quickly, along with the numbers. So it's hard to tell how many ounces you are actually making.
Merisa F.
Madera, CA
I have to say best bottles yet I've tried plenty of bottles for my kids and these still are my fave no complaints get a happy baby every time
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved these bottles. I worry about chemicals in cheap plastic bottles. They are easy to wash ... a plus.
Nicholle N.
Great bottles, they don't leak as long as you put the bottle together right. Easy to clean!
angelica b.
Lockport, IL
The born free is one of the only bottle my little guy will take! I love the fact it's more nipple like. This is great for breast fed babies!
Amber D.
Cambridge , ON
I tried many different types of bottles with my babies but these were the best ones I found. I would recommend these to anyone who is bottle feeding or even supplementing as I found it easy for my daughter to switch between nursing and bottle when needed.
Senia P.
Favorite bottles to use. Leak proof if you put all the parts correctly together. Easy to wash and image doesn't wash off with time.