New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesMunchkin

by Munchkin

Born Free Classic Bottles are designed to meet the feeding needs of all babies. The patented ActiveFlow venting technology allows baby to control milk flow for the most natural feeding experience, making it easier to switch between bottle and breast....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Born Free BPA-Free Classic Bottle with ActiveFlow Venting Technology and Soft-Tip Infant Spoons, 5 oz!
Kayleigh B.
N Ridgeville, OH
The Born Free BPA-free classic bottle is a favorite in my household. My son loves this bottle so much
Nichael L.
West Columbia, SC
This product it's in expensive. It's affordable. For every stage my son grew I still kept using the bottles & bought new nipples so it's very durable.
Nana M.
Love the spoons great for baby feeding soft and baby enjoys it. Just the right size and very reasonably priced.
Fatima C.
Miami
My daughter personally did not like the bottle. The nipe was too thin. In addition the spoons get stained quickly with constant use if you use with food. They feel greasy even after wash.
Wendy G.
East Chicago, IN
Super cute my baby loves them can't wait to use the spoons since she's barley starting pureed food
Stacy K.
Green Bay
This is one of my baby's favorite bottles. She seems to be able to eat easily from it at feedings. I love that it is BPA free and dishwasher safe. It is very easy to clean as well. I would buy again and reccomend this bottle to family and friends in the future.
rocio A.
Muy bonito me gustaría probar este producto para poder ver si es buena o no los productos que encuentro aquí son muy interesantes más que todo para mí bebé hermoso pws compre uno de tienda no me gustó el chupón muy débil por eso me gustaría probar este qué tal será
virginia M.
Estoy embarazada de 6 meses y me gustaría probar todos estos productos relacionados con la alimentación de mi bebé ☺️
Samantha B.
Tijuana ,Baja California
This spons are a really good quality my mom brogth them for about 6 dlls they are just what i was looking for since my baby start to eat
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,283 reviews
I think they are new and beautiful products that you should try and use especially if they are offered for free.

Looking for your answer?