BY BORMIOLI ROCCO

Murano's soup plates go beyond cool for a truly singular dining experience. No matter what you're serving, it'll look delicious on these plates. Clear glass marbled with cobalt blue is a style apart. When dinner's done, you can place the soup plates in your dishwasher without another thought. Or use them to warm up some leftover soup in your microwave. Murano soup plates come in a set of 6. Part of the bormioli rocco murano glass dinnerware collection. see more...

Buy on Target
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
These bowls are really, really pretty. Looks almost like they where hand made and that gives them an original look which I love.
Victoria F.
Douglasville, GA
I love the marble blue look too it and the best thing is its microwaveable.
Allyson S.
We have this entire set of cups, plates, bowls. It was one of the only ones that my husband and I could agree on. Whenever we have house guests we always get compliments :) I love out choice
Jennifer H.
Irving, TX
These are beautiful i love marble swirl i have one in my kitchen and it matches with my walls i keep all my fruit in there and it's the best I'm thinking of buying another one :)
Amanda D.
Great set of 6 Soup plates. I have one of my own and i gave one as well to my aunt. Is imyou love blue you'll love these bowls.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
I love this design and coloring! its goes perfectly with my house things! looking to replace my res kitchen stuff and this is a must now!
Brittany A.
I love the color of these! They match my kitchen absolutely perfect!! Best set I have bought yet!
shanti j.
This is a very different looking bowl, I love the look of it. Definitely not your plain white bowl.
Chelisse B.
Very pretty plates! I would love to have these since my theme is blue and also my favorite color.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Super cute plates! Very pretty.. great for an awesome touch to the kitchen! The blue is so beautiful
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
These are really pretty but are they durable?
Brenda C.