BY BORGHESE

The Venetian Volumizing Conditioner enhances hair strength and volume. Provides intense conditioning and color protection while adding luster and sheen. . see more...

Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Love love love love this product!!! Do you have thin or damaged hair? Try this product and see how fantastic it is. My hair looks shiny and it makes my thin hair look thick and healthy as soon as I put it in my hair! I'm super happy with the results! Go get yours today you'll be wondering how you ever lived without it!!!
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
I used this product however I did not get /he softness I was looking for.  I have color treated hair, I didn't notice any difference because  of the color. I found it to within the price range that I usually spend. I did not feel it was what I was personally looking for.
Jacqueline P.
Shreveport, LA
Really good conditioner. It smells really good. Left my hair super soft. Will buy again.