BY BORGHESE

Compliment your glowing complexion. This bronzing powder comes with its own brush, so you can give a sun-kissed glow to your body , all without looking unnatural or heavy. For dramatic results, apply over your cheeks, eyes, shoulders and decolletage, anywhere you dare to bare. Apply as much or as little as desired for just the right amount of no sun required glow. Splendore All Over Body Bronzer. see more...

• I'm pretty pale. Will this stuff make me look orange.?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "But make sure you do not re apply in the same day, it causes it to leave spots. " in 2 reviews
  • "As long as you don't cake it on your skin will not look orange." in 1 review
natasha v.
This product is so fun and easy to apply I really like to just put it around on my shoulders or my collarbone and just makes my skin looks so pretty during the summertime when my skin is kind of like Palin doll and gets frankly I just think it just gives a nice shiner you could put a lip on your legs if you’re wearing a skirt and going out at night he just gives a beautiful highlight to your body and it’s super easy to use and has the
Max H.
I love the look of this. I have a problem with the packaging. It seems to run out rather quickly, and it's impossible to get to the actual product. Would would have been great is a jar. I would rather have a little mess on the counter than feel like I'm throwing a container away full of product.
Savannah B.
I really love this product! It's perfect for summer or any season basically when you want a natural tan look and glowin skin ! It didn't make me look orange at all! But it's best to make sure your skin is very mosterized before putting on!
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
The easy application and even coverage of this product really enhances my legs, arms, and chest. I like layering it on top of self-tanner, it helps to even the color if I have any streaks to give me a more natural look.
Daniela H.
The idea for this is great. It's a time saver and easy to store, but the powder doesn't come out as nice as I'd like. It almost always comes out in big heaps no matter how gentle I am with it.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
This looks perfect for tanning or contouring purposes. Powder helps to define the face. The brush helps to distribute the product well over the face.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Great bronzer. Works wel. I like that it gives just a subtle hint, nothing harsh. Pairs well with my other makeup.
Natalia M.
This is perfect for contouring! It doesn't last super long on the body but on the face it works like a charm!
Natalie  C.
This gives me a very finished look and I love it for all events. A perfect product for summer and fall
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Nice product one of my fiends has it. She seems to be happy with it but I have not tried it myself.
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
I'm pretty pale. Will this stuff make me look orange.?