BY BORGHESE

Helps even sun-exposed, chapped and wind-burned hands feel incredibly soft and look smoother.  Forms a water-resistant shield.  Enriched with moisture-attracting Liquid Crystal Molecules that re-awaken a youthful-looking texture and suppleness. Contains the Acqua di Vita "Living Water" Complex®.  With regular use, it diminishes the visible signs of aging on surface skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
This hand cream is amazing! It leaves your hand feel SO SOFT and has a light scent that isn't too overwhelming. I have sensitive skin and was able to use it (just not every day). Even my grandmother loves this product and has been buying it for years!
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
This hand cream is definitely one of my favorites. I picked it up from Costco and was really surprised at how inexpensive it was compared to other places. I like that it kept my hands moisturizer, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent. I'm more of a floral person, but this is a bit earthy.
Kelsey H.
los angeles, CA
I really like using this hand cream in the winter months because it is so thick and moisturizing. I like to put it on every night before bed, and when I wake up my hands are so smooth! It's great! The scent is nothing amazing but I don't use hand lotion for the scent, I have sensitive skin so I actually prefer lotions without additional additives.
Tereza D.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best hand creams I have ever tried. I mostly use this during winter when my hands get extremely dry and it works amazing. It absorbs quickly and the smell is very subtle but nice. I would definitely recommend it.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
This hand cream is really lovely. It has the lavenderesque smell that a lot of borghese products have and I really like it. It leaves my hands feeling soft without feeling greasy and it absorbs pretty well for such a thick cream.
Sobia A.
A good hand cream for the price. I see a good difference in skin texture. Hopefully it will get better with time.