Borghese Salermo Silkening Hair Oil

by Borghese

The Salerno Silking Hair Oil with passion-fruit seed oil encourages healthy hair growth, improves shine and color depth. Restores moisture to dry, limp hair. .

Do you think it make your hair silky?
Start your review of Borghese Salermo Silkening Hair Oil!
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Hollister, MO
Great hair oil, makes your hair feel fresh and new! Amazing product, great price. Can get from drugstore.
Sanford, FL
Gives me super soft and shiny hair!!! I love it!!! I have super long fine hair! But a very dry scalp!
It was good and bad but because my hair type its hard to find something that 100% works
North port , FL
I love how this doesn't leave a oily residue, and how quickly it's absorbed.
I love how this doesn't leave a oily residue, and how quickly it's absorbed.
this product is 100% genuine. it makes my hair feel so good! good little product that makes an obvious difference! no matter how dead my hair feels this always picks it up! this will be in my hair routine forever!
This made my hair feel soft but the feeling did not last too long as the day after washing my hair felt the same as it did before I put it on my hair. I would not recommend to others as there are better alternatives to this product
Hamilton
My hair felt like silk! I have been bleaching my hair for the past 12 years! Used to use Bio Silk then discovered this product! Great smell and feel. Does not leave hair feeling “heavy” great buy! Worth the splurge!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...