BY BORGHESE #57 in Hair Oil

The Salerno Silking Hair Oil with passion-fruit seed oil encourages healthy hair growth, improves shine and color depth. Restores moisture to dry, limp hair. . see more...

Buy on Target
Kalle J.
Williamsburg
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR PRODUCT! If you’re looking for a way to give your hair a natural, shiny, and beautiful look, then I highly recommend this product for you! The scent is amazing, and the results and unbelievably incomparable!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
This made my hair so shiny and smooth....almost as if I've never caused any damage to my hair. It works great and is definitely worth the price you pay. And it smells amazing as well.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I love this stuff! The scent is deep and spicy. I love to try new things, so something has to be awesome for me to repurchase. This is one of those things! I use it as a finishing oil and it makes my hair soft and shiny. It's so easy to over-do it with most drugstore hair oils, they make your hair look greasy, brassy, etc... this stuff NEVER does that! It really just adds a healthy glow. I love it and will definitely repurchase. For reference, I have thick, long hair that tends to be dry.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Have to use this in the shower and rinse out and that is not the norm for me since I have dry hair. I love Borghese but it has changed over the last couple years and wish they would go back to being the higher end brand that they once were. I will not buy again.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I love the packaging in this and I must admit that it leaves my hair with a great gorgeous sheen. Often I find these products leave my hair greasy. However, I do not have an issue with this productS very gorgeous
Cecilia R.
My hair is crazy. I have tried so many products it's ridiculous. Over priced promises that never really do what you need them to. This stuff is great though! I after using it regularly, my hair was noticeably softer even on days I didn't use it. It was less frizzy. And definitely easier to manage. Highly recommend trying this for anyone with crazy hair like mine!
Alaa H.
Sunnyside, NY
It's really rare for me to find products that help my hair become healthy. This was one of the things that sped up the process of my hair becoming healthy again. Notice what I said, this wasn't the only product that I used for my hair that helped my hair, it only sped up the process. I recommend this!
Sarah P.
Mount Shasta, Ca
Such an amazing product!! I have naturally pretty frizzy here and this takes are of all the fly always. Leaves your hair looking silky but not greasy and very soft to the touch.
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
loveeeeeee this product my hair was so damaged but when I started using this my hair got much shiner and really healthy and nice
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is great for reducing frizz! I use it on my damp hair before I blow dry and it eliminates my need for a straightener!
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Do you think it make your hair silky?