Borghese Salermo Silkening Hair Oil

by Borghese

The Salerno Silking Hair Oil with passion-fruit seed oil encourages healthy hair growth, improves shine and color depth. Restores moisture to dry, limp hair. .

Do you think it make your hair silky?
Start your review of Borghese Salermo Silkening Hair Oil!
Cape Coral, FL
Apply 3 to 6 drops after each and every shower. And sometimes in between to control frizz and flyaway hair. The smell is delicate and it feels so wonderful on my hair.
Elmendorf, TX
 I love this stuff! The scent is deep and spicy. I love to try new things, so something has to be awesome for me to repurchase. This is one of those things! I use it as a finishing oil and it makes my hair soft and shiny. It's so easy to over-do it with most drugstore hair oils, they make your hair look greasy, brassy, etc... this stuff NEVER does that! It really just adds a healthy glow. I love it and will definitely repurchase. For reference, I have thick, long hair that tends to be dry.
Apex, NC
Really like this oil but felt it was a bit pricey compared to the argon oil that I typically use. Thought I’d give it a try at a friend’s recommendation and didn’t see the hype. She loves it; however her hair is a bit more dry than mine. I use the oil to help with flyaways during humid, hot days.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite hair product. I love the smell to it. The scent last all day. I usually have very frizzy hair and this helps keep it in place. If tried other products but they would always weigh my hair down. This doesn’t. It gives it a really nice shine and texture.
PENSACOLA, FL
Have to use this in the shower and rinse out and that is not the norm for me since I have dry hair. I love Borghese but it has changed over the last couple years and wish they would go back to being the higher end brand that they once were. I will not buy again.
I love this product!!! The scent last all day. My hair usually get very frizzy after a silk press and this helps keep it in place. This product does not weigh my hair down , It leave my head nice and shine.
Madison, GA
This made my hair so shiny and smooth....almost as if I've never caused any damage to my hair. It works great and is definitely worth the price you pay. And it smells amazing as well.
Wilmington, NC
I love the packaging in this and I must admit that it leaves my hair with a great gorgeous sheen. Often I find these products leave my hair greasy. However, I do not have an issue with this productS very gorgeous
My hair is crazy. I have tried so many products it's ridiculous. Over priced promises that never really do what you need them to. This stuff is great though! I after using it regularly, my hair was noticeably softer even on days I didn't use it. It was less frizzy. And definitely easier to manage. Highly recommend trying this for anyone with crazy hair like mine!
Sunnyside, NY
It's really rare for me to find products that help my hair become healthy. This was one of the things that sped up the process of my hair becoming healthy again. Notice what I said, this wasn't the only product that I used for my hair that helped my hair, it only sped up the process. I recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...