BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsBorghese
Professional Select 9-piece Brush Set

Borghese Professional Select 9-piece Brush Set

by Borghese

The Borghese Professional Select 9-piece brush set includes #100 Luxury Powder Brush + #101 Contour Face Brush + #104 Round Foundation Brush + #105 Concealer Brush + #201 Eyeshadow Brush + #205 Smudge Brush + #206 Domed Shadow Brush + #204 Angled Eye/Brow Brush + Cosmetic Brush Bag Borghese Professional Select 9 Piece Brush Set. Set includes- Borghese Professional Select 9 Piece Brush Set. Target area- Face. Size- 9-piece Set. Not tested on animals. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. We cannot accept returns on this product.

Set includes: Borghese Professional Select 9 Piece Brush Set

Borghese Professional Select 9 Piece Brush Set

Target area: Face

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese Professional Select 9-piece Brush Set!
Julie V.
Riverton, UT
These brushes are so fantastic.  The angled eyebrow is probably my favorite.  The eyeshadow brushes grab the product and deliver right where I want them.  The set was totally affordable and worth every dime.  I love how soft they are and they don't shed at all.  I recommend these brushes.
Breanne L.
Garden City S, NY
Yes! I love these. I have been using them for years and they have. Ever failed me. I really love the eyeshadow brushes and use them all but in my makeup routine I do require them another Mac blended brush as I have noticed these brushes aren't really for blending. But overall I recommend!
NiNi K.
Wilmington, DE
i like very maaacj mac ☺️ this is very best😘 i know Many girls know this😘😘😘 i love mac ☺️M·A·C 170 Synthetic Rounded Slant Brush

Looking for your answer?