Borghese Prima Viso Face Primer 1.7 oz / 50ml uploaded by Anne E.

BY BORGHESE

Picture Perfect Borghese Prima Viso ensures a uniform, flawless finish to your foundation. The invisible translucent layer smoothes skin, allowing foundation to glide on evenly and last all day. Evens skin tone and texture Mattifiers help makeup stay in place Maintains moisture balance Borghese celebrates the unique beauty of every woman. This innovative product line combines time honored botanicals and cutting edge technology to gently, yet effectively address individual beauty concerns. Especially Suited for: All skin types Essential Elements: Borghese Prima Viso evens skin tone and texture, while helping your makeup to stay perfectly in place. For Best Effect: Blend over face and throat. Borghese Prima Viso works in conjunction with any foundation. It can be worn alone or over moisturizer. see more...

• Hello good product would like to try a new first and this I would...1 Answers
  • Nunca lo he probado, que opinan sobre el producto? Parece muy agr...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work on dry skin? 15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anne E.
I work on red carpets for much of my career, and when you're running back and forth and making sure everyone is happy, and have to look good and camera ready doing it, your makeup staying on is very important. Borghese wins hands down with this primer. In any weather, it works. It's not sticky, it keeps your makeup on and doesn't make you look shiny. Great for any completion or skin type and something you should definitely have in your bag of tricks!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this primer at Ulta, it was a little expensive, but like in many cases, you get what you pay for. I've tried other primers that ate too sticky or make my makeup melt off. This is the perfect formula because the first time I used it it was over 100 degrees out & my makeup stayed flawless all day. Worth the price♡
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Borghese is a very old but trusted brand they specialize in cosmetics and this company knows high quality this face primer does the job and does it well
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Never tried out a Face Primer befor but now I'm willing to tried out a primer would love to see what is dose and how it works
Angel R.
I bought this at Ulta and it was a bit pricey, i was very ify about buying it but i am so glad i did because its amazing!
Brianda M.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is super pricey. But totally worth it . I recommend this to everyone who wears makeup lol
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this face primer before doing my makeup it makes it last all day I like this
Muito bom mesmo gostei muito podem comprar sem se arrepender maravilhoso otimo
Muito legal facil de apicar muito bom pra pelo facial uso bastante muito bom
Katherine Y.
Miami
I LOVE this first floor makeup lot and I always use in my makeup is first and tried this and I loved
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work on dry skin?
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
Nunca lo he probado, que opinan sobre el producto? Parece muy agradable a vista
Katherine Y.
Miami
Hello good product would like to try a new first and this I would like to know who this is? opinions?