Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareBorghese
Piedi Vitale Therapeutic Foot Creme

Borghese Piedi Vitale Therapeutic Foot Creme

by Borghese

An invigorating yet lightweight foot creme that promotes smoother, softer, more supple skin.  Piedi Vitale™ contains: Wheat Sphingolipids and Green Olive Extract which help regulate skin s moisturization Helps feet recover and maintain a healthy appearance using natural exfoliators, which serve to remove the hard, stubborn callused skin of the feet Vitamins A and E as well as our exclusive Acqua di Vita® mineral water complex which effect to restore skin s natural radiance

What do you love about this foot creme?
Is this product worth the price??
Is it good quality ?? worth the $$ ??
Start your review of Borghese Piedi Vitale Therapeutic Foot Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Monica P.
This made my feet soooooooo smoothe , I literally couldn't stop touching my feet . Definitely worth it .
mary B.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this foot creme.made my feet feel so good. Smells good to.not to pricey either
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,347 reviews
This made my feet feel so much better from being in sandals all year round.they helped with the dry harsh patch of skin on the toes and it was so silly smooth.
Tian L.
Received this in a gift set. Loved the foot cream. Highly moisturizing, creamy consistency, absorbs easily. Borghese products are great quality. Would repurchase. Highly recommend.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
This works great has a nice smell it really moisturizes your feet thoroughly. I love it.
Han R.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pleasant smell not too overpowering and works great for dry and cracked feet.
Pleasant smell not too overpowering and works great for dry and cracked feet.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My feet always crack from my tall boots and this is the ultimate cure for a pedi away from the salon.