BY BORGHESE

• This doesn't take nail polish off whe...No, it just helps the smudges ... 1 Answers
  • Is this expensive or affordable? Wher...It's super inexpensive! You ca... 1 Answers
  • Does the nail smoothr really work?It works 4 Answers
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
This is amazing I love it I hate waiting for my nails to dry I always end up trying to do stuff then I get the all messed up πŸ˜‘ this really helps I don't have to re do them all over again β˜ΊοΈπŸ’…πŸΌ
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
This nail Polish really does work. It helps fix all the horrible mistakes I make. It makes my nails look Profesional. The price point is great as well.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I love this thing helps fix the mistakes you make from your nail polish and not to expensive
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Danville, VT
Am I the only one.... Just painted my nails.... They look so pretty... Just be careful.. You don't want to... NOO!! There all smudged.. With fingerprints!! Well if you stress about that, your not the only one! I tried this one time and it made all the imperfections disappear! It's a life saver! It will make you want to do your nails more often! So worth the price!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes nail polish stay longer and dries quick enough so they don't smudge because I hate that so worth it.
Nishita M.
Nishita M.
Irving, TX
I think this product is really good. It helps a lot and makes it easy to last your nail polish for a long time.
member-b1784fd40
member-b1784fd40
AWESOME! I love this product! Smudges are the worst and this takes care of it! Also had a great price! And last a long time
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Perfect for me. I always end up messing up my nails right after applying Polish and this fixes it so I don't have to start all over again
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Does the nail smoothr really work?
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Wellness Guru Expert
Where to get and how much?
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
This doesn't take nail polish off when applied or smear it?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Is this expensive or affordable? Where can I buy it ?