BY BORGHESE

Take microdermabrasion out of the spa and into your home. Laser precise crystals, polish and refine skin allowing for micro-precise removal of unwanted skin cells. Skin tone becomes softer and smoother while the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines and wrinkles are diminished. Minimizes the appearance of facial pores, age spots and sun damage. Aluminum Oxide - buffs and refines skin, removing unwanted skin cells for a softer, smoother texture.  Vitamins A, E and K, Aloe, Clover Honey and Lavender Oil - Nourishing botanicals and anti-oxidants. see more...

Lola V.
Richmond, VA
Known for their mud masks and not their scrubs.  Excited to try however I like Borghese for more relaxing spa like indulging treatments.  Harsher than expected and not really meeting my expectations.  I would only if they are a fan of the brand and loyal to it!
Isabel J.
Morristown, NJ
This product works great for brightening up your skin and making it super soft. It also helps blur blemishes and allows make up to go on smooth. Only downside it adds to my skin being oily.
Kathy C.
Newcastle , CA
This really softened my skin! It does away the pesky dead skin.. who want dead skin sitting on your face? My makeup application always looks better for a few days after I use this.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This does just what it says it does. Makes my skin super soft and actually has cleared up some sun damage I have had.