BY BORGHESE

The Modena Moisturizing Conditioner provides smooth feel and shine to dry hair. Improves color depth and longevity and protects against heat damage while styling. . see more...

• How much is this and do you recommend ?1 Answers
  • Para que funciona,es para cabello risado se puede dejar puesto D...1 Answers
  • Anyone recommend this on wavy long hair does it have any Shine af...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
I recently bought this and I love it. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so moisturized and soft. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or damaged hair. I would probably buy this product again.
Crissy W.
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
I use it every two weeks i keep it in overnight and wash it out in the morning and I have my husband so stupid and I love the product and it don't break your hair
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
Longs, SC
Leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. It's a good price and smells really nice. It helps moisturize hair and is good for all types
É muito bom esse produto e de qualidade e vai te agradar muito, compre sem se arrepender, será um dinheiro usado para o seu bem!
Michele V.
Michele V.
Manville, NJ
My hair is always dry
after trying Borghese Modena conditioner i could clearly see and feel a transformation to my hair.
Jasminee
Jasminee
San Juan, TX
Works great and the scent is the best. Love it recommend this a lot. Won't be changing to a different conditioner ever.
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
This conditioner is great. A little goes a long way. Leaves hair feeling soft and also smelling great.
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leave your hair feeling soft light weight long lasting nice scent , flawless
Syra K.
Syra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner works differently than others and has long lasting results
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
This is the worst conditioner I have ever used.This is priced very high compared to the other product of it's kind.This didn't condition my hair very well.Smell is too strong.I would not recommend this product.
Chelsey l.
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
Has anyone used this product? If so what is it like?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair oily?
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone recommend this on wavy long hair does it have any Shine after using does it leave hair soft
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this and do you recommend ?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Para que funciona,es para cabello risado se puede dejar puesto Donde se puede conseguir