BY BORGHESE

The Modena Moisturizing Conditioner provides smooth feel and shine to dry hair. Improves color depth and longevity and protects against heat damage while styling. . see more...

• How much is this and do you recommend ?1 Answers
  • Para que funciona,es para cabello risado se puede dejar puesto D...1 Answers
  • Anyone recommend this on wavy long hair does it have any Shine af...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
This is the worst conditioner I have ever used.This is priced very high compared to the other product of it's kind.This didn't condition my hair very well.Smell is too strong.I would not recommend this product.
Krista M.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hair feeling silly smooth and give it a healthy shine. It smells amazing and is good for all hair types, I have a very dry scalp and this really keeps my head moisturized
Chrisalis😱👑💞💋 I.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good conditioner for people who do jithabe poly hair if you do it might make your hair more oily. It leaves hair nice and silcky and shiny. If you are looking fir something similar try dove cinditionrrs which work similar to this one. Try it
Whitney R.
I recently bought this and I love it. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so moisturized and soft. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or damaged hair. I would probably buy this product again.
Cierra W.
Longs, SC
Leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. It's a good price and smells really nice. It helps moisturize hair and is good for all types
Jasminee
San Juan, TX
Works great and the scent is the best. Love it recommend this a lot. Won't be changing to a different conditioner ever.
cassidy c.
Nettleton, MS
it's pretty pricey. but it is worth the money. it always keeps your hair silky and smooth. it is a great product. ❤️
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This shampoo definitely leaves my hair moisturized! I love it so much! It's pricey but definitely worth it!
Patience E.
Pekin, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky and ooh, the smell is heavenly. I recommend it.
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un buen producto, deja mi cabello suave y sin nudos ademas de dejarlo con un olor delicioso
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
Has anyone used this product? If so what is it like?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair oily?
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Para que funciona,es para cabello risado se puede dejar puesto Donde se puede conseguir
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this and do you recommend ?
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone recommend this on wavy long hair does it have any Shine after using does it leave hair soft