BY BORGHESE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A collection of selected Borghese's new eclissare color eclipse lip shades in different finishes from creamy lipsticks to playful, shimmery lip glosses. This collection is comprised of flattering, universal shades that enhance any lip shape and skin complexion. Lipstick is vibrant and color-saturated with a multi-dimensional infusion of pigment and pearl for a fuller lip illusion. Hydrating lip glosses offer high shine and color while ultra-reflective pigment and pearl deliver a luminous glow.includeseclissare color struck lipstick in halo-deep, creamy rose gold eclissare color eclipse lip gloss in Brightside-pale, shimmering peacheclissare color eclipse lip gloss in darkling-sparkly, burgundy wine. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
I don't usually wear lipstick so I was a bit skeptical at first. I figured that I may as well give this product a try since a friend gave me a good recommendation. I applied lipstick before I left for work and to my surprise, it was still on when I got to my destination. I was able to take a drink without the product coming off, and it didn't make my lips look dry or feel like they had 10 layers of goo on them. I highly recommend these products!