BY BORGHESE

Buy Borghese lip gloss - Borghese Lip Balm Shimmer 02 Breeze. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

• Where can I buy this? I haven't seen it in my local drugstores la...1 Answers
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
This shimmery lip balm is all the rage! I love the way it feels on my lips! The color is great and it always fits in any purse i choose to bring that day. I always get compliments on the color and I never find myself needing to reapply. I would recommend this product.
Noelle S.
Little sticky but for the color and price I can look past that. Gorgeous shade and protects lips from the cold during the winter time. Love to just throw it in my purse and gooooo because it's such a quick and easy touch up! Love!
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this lip balm. It's so pretty and shimmery . I bought this product at Walgreens. And it's affordable. I love the color. I use this a lot. And it makes my lips really soft . I will probably buy Again when I run out.
Noelle S.
Where can I buy this? I haven't seen it in my local drugstores lately