Borghese Labbro Piu Paffuto Tinted Lip Plumper

03 - Charme Naturale Sensuous and luscious lips can be yours with Tinted Lip Plumper.  This revolutionary concentrated and technologically advanced formula plumps lips instantly.  Tiny, dehydrated vegetal protein micro-particles are quickly absorbed.  Lips are smoother and perfectly plumper in seconds.  Results can last up to 48 hours. Lips look and feel fuller, smoother, sensuous. Delivers revolutionary dehydrated vegetal protein micro-particles to penetrate the lips where it plumps with the lips natural hydration. Creates beautiful, luscious, sexy lips with a kiss of color. Tingles as it plumps - no stin.

Does this product really work? I have used other lip plumpers but not this particular product. Are there any pros and cons that anyone wants to share?
Start your review of Borghese Labbro Piu Paffuto Tinted Lip Plumper!
Natalie H.
I love the color and plump this adds to my lips! I would recommend this product.
Emma F.
Worthington MN
Wow! This lip Plumer is awesome! It doesn't burn like some! Great color and my lips feel and look great!
Daniela M.
Es un color tan hermoso, el producto es muy bueno, hace ver los labios mas carnosos y atractivos!!! Lo recomiendo.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
kannezcia  S.
Portland, OR
I love the color of this product. it gives you a younger and alive look. for someone who has a more gentle look this is a must for you
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Marilyn V.
W Sacramento, CA
Love this product. I have smaller lips and this does help them stand out more and look plumper.