BY BORGHESE

The Giovanni Volumizing Hair Gel infused with botanical oil and Pro-vitamin B5 provides super hold, high shine and superior humidity resistance. . see more...

Borghese Giovanni Volumizing Hair Gel
  • "I was invited to a wedding a few months ago and the theme was southern country fair." in 1 review
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
It is good quality product but the hold is so light in order to get any hold you have to basically grease your hair & immediately dry it. When I used gel like this it's more like a spray gel to boost the curl in my hair when it's curly.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This product didn’t create any volume for me at all. I have thin fine hair and the only thing this did was make my hair look greasy and weighed it down. This was terrible and I don’t recommend this
Kenzie P.
Orlando, FL
I was invited to a wedding a few months ago and the theme was southern country fair. And i had the whole look except the hair. I went to walmart at 2am looking for a volumizing something. Well picked up borghese volumizing hair gel and OMG!! I had the look i wanted without my hair feeling weighted and heavy. Alsothe hair gel isn't sticky and doesn't flake. Love it!!
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
I really liked this product, I used it a while ago and for any upcoming occasions I'd definitely use it again. A couple of my friends used it as well and they seemed to like it too. We have different hair types so it seems to be an all around good gel.
Cindy L.
My hair is very limp so this was great to vamp up the volume and make it look like I had a more shape in my hair.
Jade V.
Pelham, GA
This hair gel works so well. I use it every day! That's an easy five stars!
Afra H.
I like that product because giving your hair more volume 💇 and I love to use hair product ! Who don't use hair product♥
It is for all hair type ..?