Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Jaklyn K.Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Alexis P.Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Darrian S.

BY BORGHESE

Scent: Unscented see more...

• Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does...1 Answers
Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz.
  • "It works for problematic, acne-prone skin like mine. It could be a little on the harsh side for those with sensitive skin. It definitely helps to remove impurities and zits by drying it out. I use it once a week as a prevention and a way to detox my skin. For those with normal to sensitive skin, I recommend leaving it on your skin for less than 5 minutes. I leave mine for longer at least 30 minutes for that extra deep-cleansing purpose, it works for me. I usually apply it over my cream cleanser so my skin has that extra layer of protection. I love the scent too!" in 4 reviews
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
Sometimes you can find Borghese Fango Mud Mask in exclusive retailers (Costco featured them in a remote geography before) or you can find the diamonds in the ruff in retail discount stores such as Marshalls, Ross, TJ MaXx, etc. I stock up. Then... I masque my entire body, head to toe and come out baby soft. It helps speed up the exfoliation process, so often time I will use a scrub (such as R+F Microdermabrasion paste) to help clean up.
Georgie S.
Lee
Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face and Body is a tradition in our house! My daughters and I love to relax on a Sunday evening and do a mask together before three bath. This mask sets quickly and rinses easily. Highly recommended!
Ali C.
This is one of my favorite masks for clearing up my skin!! It’s such a comfortable mud that comes from Italy and I feel like I’m in a spa when I use it and then when I take it off my redness is instantly reduced!
Jayla K.
VA Beach
The Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask is my favorite mask to use. I bought it on amazon for a fair price. The consistency is nice and thick and creamy. I love how it not only helped my face but my chest and back as well.
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
It helps with my pimples and my extremely oily skin. It does leave your water very green. I got it in a travel bag and I love it, I will definitely be buying again when I run out. It dries quickly.
Jaklyn K.
I hate masks that make you keep them on for 30min+. 5 mins is all you need. It dries quickly but doesn’t pull on your face like many other clay type masks. Quickly brightens my skin when I’m in a rush. Has a great smell as well
Bella V.
Douglaston
I've been using this product forever and it's still one of my favorites. It does a great job cleaning and softening your skin and minimizing pores. My skin always looks and feels fantastic afterward. I do have sensitive skin so the only con is that if I don't keep tract of time and the mask dries completely, I sometimes experience mild skin irritation around the perimeter of he mask.
member-32619
Leaves the skin so clean and soft! You must leave it on for at least 10 to 15 minutes and I used a hot washcloth to soak it off after it dried took a little bit to get it off but my skin look wonderful so it was worth the extra time.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Absolutely amazing effects! This is a great detoxification & pore cleansing mask! My skin looks like it does after I get a professional facial & I love, love, love it! Definitely worth the price & I would highly recommend it!
Ariansi A.
Use this mud mask for my face and I could honestly say my face feels softer and looks cleaner after using it! I was kinda sketchy about it at first but after trying it I love it! And always use it
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does it last?

back