Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Jaklyn K.Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Alexis P.Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Darrian S.

BY BORGHESE

Scent: Unscented see more...

Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz.

Start your review of Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It works for problematic, acne-prone skin like mine. It could be a little on the harsh side for those with sensitive skin. It definitely helps to remove impurities and zits by drying it out. I use it once a week as a prevention and a way to detox my skin. For those with normal to sensitive skin, I recommend leaving it on your skin for less than 5 minutes. I leave mine for longer at least 30 minutes for that extra deep-cleansing purpose, it works for me. I usually apply it over my cream cleanser so my skin has that extra layer of protection. I love the scent too!" in 4 reviews
Crystal W.
Manitowoc, WI
This product line is a little pricey but the product works well and left my skin feeling soft and very clean. While it does work well, I hoped for more for the price. It is very gentle on the face and I may buy it again if I find it for a reasonable price.
Ali C.
This is one of my favorite masks for clearing up my skin!! It’s such a comfortable mud that comes from Italy and I feel like I’m in a spa when I use it and then when I take it off my redness is instantly reduced!
zoe c.
It helps with my pimples and my extremely oily skin. It does leave your water very green. I got it in a travel bag and I love it, I will definitely be buying again when I run out. It dries quickly.
Bella V.
Douglaston
I've been using this product forever and it's still one of my favorites. It does a great job cleaning and softening your skin and minimizing pores. My skin always looks and feels fantastic afterward. I do have sensitive skin so the only con is that if I don't keep tract of time and the mask dries completely, I sometimes experience mild skin irritation around the perimeter of he mask.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
10/10 would give this product over 5 stars if possible. This is my #1 favorite face and body mask that i’ve ever used. It’s a little bit on the pricey side, but it is so worth it! It always helps with my breakouts. It’s also amazing for sensitive skin!
Linda N.
Orlando
I worked for Borghese many years ago when the products were only available in department stores.  That is when I discovered the Fango mud mask.  It not only purifies, it is nourishing to the skin.  I'm never disappointed in the results.  Good for all skin types.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Absolutely amazing effects! This is a great detoxification & pore cleansing mask! My skin looks like it does after I get a professional facial & I love, love, love it! Definitely worth the price & I would highly recommend it!
Kimberly H.
I love this mask it feels really good on the skin it gets my skin very clean I would not recommend to someone who has sensitive skin and be sure not to get it to close to your hairline cuz it'll be painful removing
Bethany S.
St. George
I like to put it on my face then scrub all over my body. Feels amazing decibel effective. It’s gentle but don’t scrub hard. Cute packaging I love that I can reuse the jar. I would love to buy again! I recommend!
Lauren C.
Miami
AMAZING AMAZING!!! I would always wear this before a night out and my face would get SOOOO soft and bright. Also helps clear up my face. I LOVE THIS and wish I had a life time supply !
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does it last?
Linda B.