Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Alexis P.Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Darrian S.

BY BORGHESE

Scent: Unscented see more...

• Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does it last?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Faiza M.
This is the number one product I always go back to.  I love this mud mask.  It firms and smooths.  It detoxifies and clears.  It one of the best mud masks out there.  I have been using this product for years and even though I have tried others,  I keep going back to this.  This is a product you will never regret using.  I love this mask
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Absolutely amazing effects! This is a great detoxification & pore cleansing mask! My skin looks like it does after I get a professional facial & I love, love, love it! Definitely worth the price & I would highly recommend it!
Ali C.
This is one of my favorite masks for clearing up my skin!! It’s such a comfortable mud that comes from Italy and I feel like I’m in a spa when I use it and then when I take it off my redness is instantly reduced!
Nicole C.
Middlesboro, KY
I love applying this to my skin. It has a little tingle but I guess that's how you know it's working. My skin always feels so refreshed and smooth afterwards. I love the way it smells too.
Khandie W.
Jamaica, NY
Love the way this product feels on my skin!!! Definitely a go to when giving myself a treat! You can feel it pulling out unnecessary build up on your face without being harsh! I Love it!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is one of the best face masks out there it is also one of the strongest it works hard to help your fave and it works fast I highly recommend it to everyone.
member-32619
Leaves the skin so clean and soft! You must leave it on for at least 10 to 15 minutes and I used a hot washcloth to soak it off after it dried took a little bit to get it off but my skin look wonderful so it was worth the extra time.
Lindsey L.
Let me tell you this. This product was sent from the heavens. I love it so much, it was created by God himself. It made my skin smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom. I love it, definitely recommending it from now on.
Gracie J.
austin tx
I absolutely love this mud mask! Me and my mom use it every week and we love it. We have been using this brand for so long and i will keep using it. It works so well!
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
It works for problematic, acne-prone skin like mine. It could be a little on the harsh side for those with sensitive skin. It definitely helps to remove impurities and zits by drying it out. I use it once a week as a prevention and a way to detox my skin. For those with normal to sensitive skin, I recommend leaving it on your skin for less than 5 minutes. I leave mine for longer at least 30 minutes for that extra deep-cleansing purpose, it works for me. I usually apply it over my cream cleanser so my skin has that extra layer of protection. I love the scent too!
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does it last?