Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Darrian S.Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask For Face And Body - 17.6 Oz. uploaded by Alexis P.

BY BORGHESE

Scent: Unscented see more...

• Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does it last?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I love this clay mask, it's simple and makes my skin feel so smooth and moisturized afterwards. It's has the same feeling as the Indian clay but without the mixing and waiting.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask. Very effective and leaves my face feeling clean and looking fresher. Just don't leave it on too long. May cause some redness.
Darrian S.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I understand it can make your face red but holy shit my face looks sunburnt!!!! I have never felt my face burn so bad afterwards!!! I put on my normal moisturizer to cool down my face but omg it just started burning for 5 minutes. it's been 10.minutes since I did that and my face is still burning and my head feels very hot now. be very careful using this!!! my makeup doesn't cover the redness because it's so intense. I had high hopes for this mud mask. thank god I had a sample size of it only.
I don't have sensitive skin but i don't even know what happened. I only had it on for 4 minutes.
don't plan on going anywhere after using this.
ps. excuse the terrible pic but my face was hurting so bad.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
This mask is amazing! However, there's a few things that you need to know before using it. First, it will turn your face red afterwards. It fades after 1-2 hours, but be aware that that happens! It suggests using it for 2-5 minutes, and I would highly recommend starting with the shortest amount of time and then working your way up. My face immediately felt incredibly smooth and soft afterwards! I'll need to continue using it to see how else it affects my face, but for smoothing this is definitely a great product.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great skin clearing mask. I have never used it for body but only on the face. I like to use it on my t-zone where I get oily. The mask does get a little tingly so if you have really sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest it. The packaging is really classic (a glass hermetic jar) and looks  nice out on your countertop.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Fayetteville , AR
I really like this mask! It heats up when you put it on so it really opens up your pores to get everything out! I also love that it only needs to be on for a few minutes and then your done. I noticed a lot of comments about it turning people's faces red and burning. I noticed a little tingling just from the mask warming up but to me it wasn't that bad. My face was a little red right after but only from the heat and it went away quickly.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love clay masks. However, like others said, it made my skin reddiah. I just figured that it was my skin reacting to something new. my face felt smooth and clean after use. I wouldn't say I hated this product, it's just not what I'm used to with my sensitive skin. I'm happy I got a sample size.
Alexa-marie T.
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
I did not like this product at all. It left my skin so red after I've never seen my skin like that before. It also left my skin very itchy in spots as well. It was extremely irritating and I did not like it.
Kosha K.
Kosha K.
Mount Prospect, IL
This is amazing. First it comes in a huge tub. Second it just does the job. My skin feels clean and fresh after I am done with this. I use this once a week to get out all the gunk and it keeps my skin clean and clear. I don't need a new one any time soon but I would buy it again.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
It works for problematic, acne-prone skin like mine. It could be a little on the harsh side for those with sensitive skin. It definitely helps to remove impurities and zits by drying it out. I use it once a week as a prevention and a way to detox my skin. For those with normal to sensitive skin, I recommend leaving it on your skin for less than 5 minutes. I leave mine for longer at least 30 minutes for that extra deep-cleansing purpose, it works for me. I usually apply it over my cream cleanser so my skin has that extra layer of protection. I love the scent too!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good and is it worth the price? How long does it last?