BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask for Face and Body

Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask for Face and Body

by Borghese

This complexion-clearing formula purifies and illuminates. Naturally-sourced clay purges impurities and helps sequester sebum. Natural acids and polyphenol-rich plant extracts exfoliate, refine and minimize pores, to help clarify even blemish-prone skin. Algal earth helps smooth and resurface. Antioxidants and skin-soothing botanicals provide for clear, radiant and beautifully balanced skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese Fango Purificante Purifying Mud Mask for Face and Body!
Rebecca Lyn O.
Locust Grove, GA
This mask is amazing for regular use as well as a spot treatment for breakouts. I can use this mask several times a week and never feel dried out or stripped. This is a really nice face mask.
Becca G.
Got this in a glam bag and I loved it made my skin feel amazing after just the first use
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I got this in my itsy month makeup subscription and I was really scared to use it! It's literally mud!!! My skin felt so weird and gross when I first applied it! But after a few minutes it was like I had peppermint on my skin. It was a minty feel! After I washed my face it felt like I had new skin!!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I used the Borghese Fango Purificant Purifying mud mask. I found it to be a bit harsh for my skin, and my skin is by no means, sensitive. I received it as a sample from Birchbox, and was a bit disappointed. I would maybe try it on some parts of my body, but definitely not my face.😊
Brittany J.
Newport, AR
I received this as a gift from my grandmother. She swore by this brand. It's very soothing and smells much better that competitors!
Ariel W.
Deland, FL
The mask overall was good. It was a little hard for me to rinse off, other than that it is an amzing product.
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best mud mask available. It has had a reputation for years as long as, well before I have been using them. I first used this when I was in school (1982) and even though it is a little pricier then regular store brands,, the quality and a little goes a long way so it last you some time. It really makes my skin glow and look fresh.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I like it but its scary to me because it burns my face and get me ichie I love the packaging its easy to use and it does meet my expectations I feel my face soft and cleaner I would say it both maybe harsh because it doing it job I think the only thing to include would be if its feels like a burning sensation that its part of the process.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Very good for skin. Has a decent smell and leaves skin soft . It doesn't leave a weird smell after
Hayli B.
Groveport, OH
Love this mud mask! Goes on great and comes off easily, you don't have to scrub to get it off! I highly recommend this to others!

Looking for your answer?