BY BORGHESE

Just as the Mediterranean Diet promotes a healthy life with good nutrition, Fango Ferma Firming Mask for Face and Body promotes a firmer, healthier, and younger-looking appearance, using the same recipe for your skin! Fango Ferma rehydrates and immediately firms your skin using mineral-rich volcanic mud sourced from Tuscany, Borghese s signature Acqua di Vita Complex, powerful antioxidants, and an intensive lifting peptide complex, instantly giving your skin the tight, satiny smooth feel it deserves. see more...

• Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive...3 Answers
Borghese Fango Ferma Mud Mask for Face and Body
  • "Actually receive this in my ipsy bag believe it or not. This mask is amazing. Good for sensitive skin. Literally draws out the toxins and oils in the skin, when the mask dries you can see all the spots where things were drawn on. Rinse off with warm water and your skin will feel amazing " in 12 reviews
Laura B.
Missoula
I received this in an Ipsy bag and loved it until it was gone. Shake well prior to use, as oils and clay may separate. Squeeze onto fingertips or mask applicator and apply 1 even layer over face. Let dry fully - time will vary depending on humidity and temperature. After rinsing I found my skin soft, but it definitely needs to be followed with toner and moisturizer.
Nicole A.
Riverside
I think that this is a decent face and body mask! I mean it is pretty much like a lot of others but it’s still a good buy! I can’t say for the body because I haven’t used it as a body mask but the face yes it’s great!
zoe c.
It helps with redness and oily skin. It reduces my pimples. It is effective. I would definitely buy again. It is expensive. I have used this multiple times on my skin and will use again. Cute packaging.
Caitlin J.
I really liked it. This product cleared my faced in like one day. Very effective. I would recommend this product to people with combinations skin. If someone has sensitive skin I would not use this product. The reason why not use if you have sensitive skin it burns and can irritate your skin. Yes this product is expensive but it works if you have acne skin
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I think this mask is fine, I was given this as a gift and use it from time to time. The pretty purple color is nice, but I prefer the Fango active mud mask to this one. I don't use many firming products, so I couldn't recommend an alternative, this one just isn't something I would repurchase for myself.
Victoria T.
Chelmsford, MA
I have used this product before was not the best for me because it was drying to my already dry skin. I do think it worked but may be better for someone with more oily skin. I would not repurchase just because I had found other products that are better suited for me.
Alicia A.
United States
My occasional mask, but not my go to. I like it because it doesn't irritate or burn like some other mud/clay masks have and I do see a difference in skin before and after.
Haley L.
united states
I've only use this Maspeth few times but it really has helped my skin clear up. My grandma got me this as a gift and I will most probably be repurchasing when I run out.
Tarrian M.
usa
My husband call tbis my war paint hes kinf of right. I use this when ive been around alot of smoke or environmental stress. It is thick but always cleans up my skin.
Rosa d.
I like that you can use this mask on your face and body. It has exfoliating grains in it that are helpful with dead skin when you wash it off. Minus one star because it burns a little when you first put it on if your skin is sensitive.
Klarissa E.
Canton, OH
Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive skin and I didn't know if it would cause pain