BY BORGHESE

Just as the Mediterranean Diet promotes a healthy life with good nutrition, Fango Ferma Firming Mask for Face and Body promotes a firmer, healthier, and younger-looking appearance, using the same recipe for your skin! Fango Ferma rehydrates and immediately firms your skin using mineral-rich volcanic mud sourced from Tuscany, Borghese s signature Acqua di Vita Complex, powerful antioxidants, and an intensive lifting peptide complex, instantly giving your skin the tight, satiny smooth feel it deserves. see more...

• Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive skin an...3 Answers
Emma H.
Manassas, VA
This mask is legit a game changer... I bought it on sale and continue to purchase at full price since. This product helped to shrink the appearance of my pores... it left my entire face looking radiant and bright and oh so clean / fresh. It is gentle yet it works like it would be harsh. I fully recommended you give this a try! I have combo skin and it didn't dry me out or make me overly oily!!! Total win!
Caitlin M.
I tried this one time in a monthly subscription box I received. This was not my favorite and I was so disappointed. I love the idea of a mud bath anything so I was really eager to try it. However, it made my skin pretty irritated and it turned bright red. After that experience I will never use this brand again.
Amber F.
Lafayette, IN
I received a deluxe size of this mask from an aunt, not expecting much at all from it. I can tell you that it is a lifesaver for treating random pimples or small breakouts. I never used it as a full face mask for fear of it drying my skin out. It is a super thick and powerful mask that works wonders.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wow! What an awesome mud mask! You can use this on your face and body! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and luxurious. I usually just use it on my face and neck, it's kinda pricey to use allover my body! But oh my gosh, I love this stuff and highly recommend it! Try it you'll fall in love!
Sierra M.
Walla Walla, WA
This cleans and tightens my skin without making it too tight. The downside of this is it makes my skin feel really dry after compared to other face masks. The smell is pleasant but I just use this mask as a once in a while product because I would be too afraid to make my skin completely dry out.
Elise H.
I love the cleansing properties of this mask because I have acne and blackhead prone skin but I would be aware if you have drier skin that it is very stripping and may cause some irritation. It always makes my face very red and tingly when I'm using it but the results are worth it.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
Great stuff. Has a great fragrance. It is very pricey but the ingredients are great. It is very thick going on and really leaves tge skin feeling clean and soft afterwards. I have never found a mask except for this one that is for both face and body. I would highly reccomend it.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I've been using the Borghese Fango mud for years now. It's one of the best clay masks products made and will help draw out impurities from your skin. It does tend to over-dry if used too often and it's a mess of mud in the bathroom sink, but for oily, tired skin I recommend it!
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
This stuff is amazing. But costs a good but. You can feel it working on your skin. Does burn a little while waiting the 20 mins to rinse. I have received several samples over the past year and love it. A jar costs between $72 me up. Does leave my skin smoother and feels tigher
mera p.
Ontario, CA
This mask was awesome especially for gently detoxing my combination skin, it perfected and deep cleaned my pores and even minimized some of the redness in my skin, i love the scent of the mask too its a very well made product and i'd recommend mask junkies to try it.
Klarissa E.
Canton, OH
Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive skin and I didn't know if it would cause pain