BY BORGHESE

Just as the Mediterranean Diet promotes a healthy life with good nutrition, Fango Ferma Firming Mask for Face and Body promotes a firmer, healthier, and younger-looking appearance, using the same recipe for your skin! Fango Ferma rehydrates and immediately firms your skin using mineral-rich volcanic mud sourced from Tuscany, Borghese s signature Acqua di Vita Complex, powerful antioxidants, and an intensive lifting peptide complex, instantly giving your skin the tight, satiny smooth feel it deserves. see more...

• Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive...3 Answers
Borghese Fango Ferma Mud Mask for Face and Body

Start your review of Borghese Fango Ferma Mud Mask for Face and Body!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Actually receive this in my ipsy bag believe it or not. This mask is amazing. Good for sensitive skin. Literally draws out the toxins and oils in the skin, when the mask dries you can see all the spots where things were drawn on. Rinse off with warm water and your skin will feel amazing " in 12 reviews
Veronica B.
Love how my skin feels after using this clay mask. Easy to dispense tube allows easy application, too. Pleasant scent and removal is fairly easy. Definitely a spa-like experience.
Sharon C.
Lexington
I received the sheet masking one of my numerous beauty Box subscriptions my try to and I enjoy the beauty mask for the voice rising beauty mask is always nice to have I have not tried the sample of the mud mask it's AD like sample from sapporo I have so many samples I just haven't gotten to them yet but I did enjoy the sheet mask
zoe c.
It helps with redness and oily skin. It reduces my pimples. It is effective. I would definitely buy again. It is expensive. I have used this multiple times on my skin and will use again. Cute packaging.
Benita S.
Fresno, CA
Spa quality mask at home! Let me tell you this stuff is the shiz. Smells absolutely wonderful and works like none other to clear those clogged pores and leave your skin feeling so freekin soft. You can try to purchase other similar masks that cost less. but your in the end your just wasting your time and money. NOTHING is as good as Borghese Fango Ferma mud mask !!!!!!!
Alicia A.
United States
My occasional mask, but not my go to. I like it because it doesn't irritate or burn like some other mud/clay masks have and I do see a difference in skin before and after.
Blue C.
san diego
This product literally changed my skin ! I absolutely will always buy this, not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my skin feeling brand new, I use this at night once I’ve removed my makeup, best cleanser ever.
haley k.
United States
This mask is worked really great for my skin especially cuz it's very sensitive and I like to use masks when I like I'm under a lot of stress because they help me relax.
Charity E.
This mask brightens my skin and gives it a clean fresh feeling. It is thick and dries really fast so you have tonkind of hurry and cover your face quickly. Borghese Fango Ferma Mud Mask for Face and Body
Jodi S.
This works surprisingly well. I got a sample in an Ipsy bag once and used the entire sample. I remember it clearing my skin and chest. I’d be open to trying more from this brand.
Jessica G.
Purchased at: Costco
This is hands down the best mask I have ever used. I have used this brand and this face mask for over thirty years and always get told I have beautiful skin and it’s because of this mask.
Klarissa E.
Canton, OH
Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive skin and I didn't know if it would cause pain