BY BORGHESE

Just as the Mediterranean Diet promotes a healthy life with good nutrition, Fango Ferma Firming Mask for Face and Body promotes a firmer, healthier, and younger-looking appearance, using the same recipe for your skin! Fango Ferma rehydrates and immediately firms your skin using mineral-rich volcanic mud sourced from Tuscany, Borghese s signature Acqua di Vita Complex, powerful antioxidants, and an intensive lifting peptide complex, instantly giving your skin the tight, satiny smooth feel it deserves. see more...

• Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive skin an...3 Answers
Martha L.
Littleton
Really a good detoxifying mud mask. A bit hard to squeeze out at first and not prettiest to look at but fragrance surprisingly nice for "mud" mask. And result were outstanding for my combo skin As skin felt rejuvenated and not dried out (hard not to feel in Colorado especially in summer when last used). Pores were clean and clear and felt rejuvenated. Would maybe save it for summers out here as we are so very dry in winter. But great for my summer trip to mountains and "mini facial". Ps make sure to rinse and mask not sure if would not dry into cement.😉
Charity E.
This mask brightens my skin and gives it a clean fresh feeling. It is thick and dries really fast so you have tonkind of hurry and cover your face quickly. Borghese Fango Ferma Mud Mask for Face and Body
Rosa D.
I like that you can use this mask on your face and body. It has exfoliating grains in it that are helpful with dead skin when you wash it off. Minus one star because it burns a little when you first put it on if your skin is sensitive.
Nicole A.
Riverside
I think that this is a decent face and body mask! I mean it is pretty much like a lot of others but it’s still a good buy! I can’t say for the body because I haven’t used it as a body mask but the face yes it’s great!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I think this mask is fine, I was given this as a gift and use it from time to time. The pretty purple color is nice, but I prefer the Fango active mud mask to this one. I don't use many firming products, so I couldn't recommend an alternative, this one just isn't something I would repurchase for myself.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Amy Catherine S.
This mask really does clear out impurities - I got a nice big red mark on my cheek after using it. Now, I don't use masks often enough so that's what they do to me without keeping up with them. They bring out all the bad stuff, bring it to the surface and then I have to deal with that. That said, it worked better than a lot of masks I've tried and it didn't bother my sensitive skin at all. I will definitely continue using it and then consider purchasing. (I received a deluxe sample from a subscription.)
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
I support everything Borghese and have for years ! I loved the fact that they started coming out with MASKS that were specific to your skin needs. I used the original fango in High school with an attempt to get rid of horrible acne  and heal my skin and wow, did it do just that!  I have no scaring from my acne and amazing skin, I am 42 and I am telling you Borghese is LIGIT no matter what age you are. I love this particular mask- It is string, exfoliates and then replenishes the skin with so much goodness and minerals this is a must have in your beauty regime.
Vanessa A.
Nampa, ID
I have severe eczema that is easily triggered and this did not trigger anything. When applying it can be a pain squeezing the product out of the tube but it was nothing. The best results came when I did a thick coat of the product all over my face except my eyelids. And I left this on for half an hour and when I wash it off. My oh my it leaves your skin so soft. And it brightens your skin. By far worth it and I love the scent. Definitely going to be repurchasing.
Irie E.
This mud mask is invigorating! I may have very sensitive skin, but I do feel this stingy IT a bit. It doesn't bother me though. It may be too harsh, but it feels like it's "working" if you catch me. Whenever I use this I notice that my skin looks refreshed, sort of polished. It's relaxing and cool on the face to sit down, enjoy a cup of tea, and feel pampered. I've had my tube for a year now and it still hasn't dried out or been used up!
Klarissa E.
Canton, OH
Does this product hurt in anyway because I have sensitive skin and I didn't know if it would cause pain