Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
sandra g.
Dallas, TX
I have a sensitive skin and this worked perfectly for my skin! It was pricey but it is worth the amount i payed for this! It is an amazing product i left my skin so smooth and soft . It also left it shiny 😍
Tiffany C.
This was the first time I tried a mud mask and it worked pretty well! My skin didn’t get an irritations, it felt soothing & hydrating! Plus it was fun and easy to apply! The packaging is also visually nice!
Quinlynn D.
Iowa City
I have very dry skin but I still like using clay masks because they really such impurities out of my skin. They are pricey but I think this is worth it. I can use it on my dry skin and it won't leave me feeling sucked of moisture. I would recommend this to others with dry skin.
Elisha W.
Murfreesboro
I can't say enough about this product,  I felt so rejuvenated and my skin was soft and alive feeling  not dull and a lack luster after using this product
jayne m.
Huntington, NY
This Borghese face mask is phenomenal. Leave on your skin between 10 to 20 minutes and your skin will be subtle and radiant. I use this mask twice a week and my skin looks wonderful.
Lacey K.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have this and the darker Active Mud which I bounce back and forth with depending on my skin’s needs. This mask is very refreshing and replenishing. I use this after I steam my face and when my skin needs a little pick me up. It does the trick! I love this brand. You really can’t go wrong. A little goes a long way and it’s very thick, which I like because it feels luxurious on my face!
Marina B.
Ocean Springs
This made my skin feel so healthy, clean, & hydrated. It was gentle and not irritating to my skin. Will purchase again
Maria
I have dry, sensitive skin and I did not love this mask. It felt nice while on the skin, but it dried my skin out. I also didn’t really see a difference in the appearance or texture of my skin. I did not really like this product.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a classic.. borghese to me invented these mud masks so I use them all. Great color and texture on this mask. It dries hard so if you don't like that don't buy it. Smells like a spa. Great packaging, looks great on you bathroom shelf. I would recommend.
Nathalia G.
Bucaramanga
I think is a refreshing mask. It feels wear when gets dry but as soon as you remove it from your skin you feel like is a new one! The packaging is adorable but small.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon