Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
I like this mask quite a bit. I have used it many times and it always makes my skin feel smooth and clean as well as moisturized. It is a great buy.
Cathy H.
This product is expensive. I bought this a long time ago and shared it with a friend, it was a big jar. It left my face dry.
Maria
I have dry, sensitive skin and I did not love this mask. It felt nice while on the skin, but it dried my skin out. I also didn’t really see a difference in the appearance or texture of my skin. I did not really like this product.
Summer R.
Wynne, AR
I really enjoy using this product because I have very dry skin. But do not over use it.
Rebekah A.
Springdale, AR
This product rejuvinates my skin and makes me feel so much healthier and better! Absolutely love this product!
Hannah M.
I have just recently been moving into more dry skin, so I thought I'd give this a go. Although it didn't do anything negative to my skin, it also didn't do anything positive. In fact, I didn't see much of a change at all.
Justacia R.
Salinas, CA
I need so many of these ! At the moment i don't have any but I've tried my aunts once and it was amazing
ryelee c.
Holly, MI
not to about mud on my face but it wasnt bad at all smelled really nice and came off nice
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I like this product. It cleanse the body and draws out impurities. It is a bit pricey, but overall it is good.
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Does its job but i prefer the pink one better... This one makes my skin feel more clean but feela a bit more drying where the pink one leaves me moisturized and smoother
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon