Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Tiffany C.
This was the first time I tried a mud mask and it worked pretty well! My skin didn’t get an irritations, it felt soothing & hydrating! Plus it was fun and easy to apply! The packaging is also visually nice!
Quinlynn D.
Iowa City
I have very dry skin but I still like using clay masks because they really such impurities out of my skin. They are pricey but I think this is worth it. I can use it on my dry skin and it won't leave me feeling sucked of moisture. I would recommend this to others with dry skin.
Lacey K.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have this and the darker Active Mud which I bounce back and forth with depending on my skin’s needs. This mask is very refreshing and replenishing. I use this after I steam my face and when my skin needs a little pick me up. It does the trick! I love this brand. You really can’t go wrong. A little goes a long way and it’s very thick, which I like because it feels luxurious on my face!
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Great for dry sensitive skin! It does make a difference. Although not as strong in my opinion as the regular mud mask it still gets the job done. Reduces redness and hydrates your skin. Also thick mud mask as well. This stuff is made to last!
Michaela C.
Reisterstown, MD
This is an amazing product if you have sensitive skin. Sometimes if i use an exfoliator and then try to put on the original my skin will hurt a little bit but if i put on this one my skin doesn’t tingle as badly. If you have sensitive skin but still want to use an amazing product use this one
Amanda C.
This mask is amazing! It has a gorilla great sent to it almost mentholated. It dries almost instantly on your skin, and you feel completely refreshed after using it. My skin is very sensitive to fragrance, but this mask didn't affect me whatsoever negatively
Rebekah H.
Usually I stay away from mud masks, but this one caters to dry skin so I was thrilled! It is gentle on the skin. Also, it smells amazing. Taking the product off is a bit of a hassle, but using a sponge or washcloth helps!
jayne m.
Huntington, NY
This Borghese face mask is phenomenal. Leave on your skin between 10 to 20 minutes and your skin will be subtle and radiant. I use this mask twice a week and my skin looks wonderful.
Elisha W.
Murfreesboro
I can't say enough about this product,  I felt so rejuvenated and my skin was soft and alive feeling  not dull and a lack luster after using this product
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have to give this mask a 5 star rating, because it has made a noticeable difference in my skin after using it for 2 weeks! I only use it twice a week, too! My skin is much more hydrated! I have even noticed a difference in how my makeup applies! This stuff is unbelievable! I definitely recommend that anyone with dry skin give this a try!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon