Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Sky M.
Portland , OR
My mom used this when I was a kid, the signature dark green mask every woman should own. I use it today on myself and my daughter. Love this stuff so much.
Amber O.
San Antonio, TX
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
Since I do have very dry skin, this product works wonders. I got it as a gift for my birthday and I honestly love it so much. They met my expectations.
Bianca L.
neptune
I have a lot of mud mask but I always seem to grab this one every time. I absolutely love it and how my face feels when I use it!! You’ll love it too!
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
i'm obsessed whit this fango mask , it is very gentile whit my sking and i see my pore more reduced i just love. i love the sponge it is very useful
I like this mask quite a bit. I have used it many times and it always makes my skin feel smooth and clean as well as moisturized. It is a great buy.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Borghese delicate mud mask is the one! Been using this for years! It meshes well with my sensitive skin leaving my skin amazingly clean and soft.
Sabina B.
Obsessed with this clay! I love the way it fells and smells too! I definitely recommend it if you are looking to pamper your skin. Love love love
Ashley N.
New Britain, CT
Love it 😍.. best face product I've ever used. I can really tell the difference when I apply my makeup. Cleans my face very well. My holly grail.
Emily M.
Groveport, OH
I love a mud mask that really helps dry skin. Sometimes a mask can leave skin feeling even dryer, but this one hydrates while gently cleansing.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon