Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Katz ❤.
Creedmoor, North carolina
Great product I use it almost every day for my dry skin and it works very well I have mixed skin of dry and oily patches and it seems to have cleared up both really like it!!!
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I feel extra fancy when using this product. It is amazing. Definitely a luxury item. I hope it's not my mind tricking itself that this makes my skin look so much more radiant, but I think it truly does!
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
I have really sensitive skin and it is so hard to get products like this when you have sensitive skin, but it's one of my favorite products to use because it helps my skin look replenished and new!
Sherri K.
San Francisco, CA
Used this a while ago on my body as part of an at-home spa day but I only found it to be OK. It did not blow me away but it was great on sensitive skin and did impart moisture for a short while.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
I love the face mask juts makes ur face look pimple free, red face and having good skin. It’s comes into a huge container so you get lot. I highly recommend this anyone
María R.
weston, FL
estás gorda lo máximo yo se los recomiendo porque tiene una función muy eficiente y además esa esponja Pues de verdad muy buena y yo creo que es un producto de muy buena calidad Así que se la re come
Joselin V.
My face look so refreshed after using this product I will be a return purchaser as this product does what it says it's supposed to do loved it.
A couple days later I had the clearest skin. Great results!
Miya R.
I love this everything about it. The packaging is super cute and high quality. The product itself works great and leaves the skin feeling very fresh and clean
Nichole G.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I have super dry sensitive skin and this is super good! My skin usually burns when I use mud masks or anything really but this works wonders for my skin LOVE!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon