Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Kelsey L.
I got a sample of this mask in my ipsy bag, and I absolutely loved it. It smells SO GOOD. And it leaves your skin feeling soft and renewed without any drying out that I am prone to. It also has a pleasant tingling feeling that is super refreshing! Love it
Isabella L.
This is so amazing back in high school when I played on a bunch of sports teams and had to shower every day I used this to help keep my skin from drying out and its the only product that consistently had my skin feeling and looking it's best no matter what.
Hannah M.
I have just recently been moving into more dry skin, so I thought I'd give this a go. Although it didn't do anything negative to my skin, it also didn't do anything positive. In fact, I didn't see much of a change at all.
Embassy C.
My face look so refreshed after using this product I will be a return purchaser as this product does what it says it's supposed to do loved it.
A couple days later I had the clearest skin. Great results!
Renée B.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this face mask. It's cooling and calming and leaves my skin feeling clean and bright without irritation. Follow up with a gentle toner and moisturizer and your face will feel so great! Just be sure to wash off all of the mask.
L A D.
Las Vegas, NV
Have sworn by Borghese mud for years. It has a lovely scent, and skin reliably looks better after use.

If you have skin on the dry side, do purchase the mud for dry/delicate skin, as the regular mud can feel a bit industrial. Overall, have stuck with this brand for many, many years, and will not change.
Jacqueline W.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I have always had dry skin. This product has really helped. It is nice that it keeps my skin from getting too oily with is a problem I have found with other similar products. It smells really good and I would for sure buy it again.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This mask is luxurious and effective and perfect for delicate skin. My teenage daughter has started dipping her toe into great skincare and this beautiful product has been a perfect place to start!
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I think that this is such an amazing product and there are very few things like it on the market!!!!!! It was gentle enough on my skin but got the job done perfectly!!!
Jennifer R.
Branson, MO
I feel like I am at the spa when I use this. It really smells and feels great. My skin looks and feels so much more moisturized after I use it. Also tightens skin and shrinks my pores. Will by again after I use my first bottle. I try to use once a week.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon