Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Emily Y.
I have a really hard time with my dry skin I'm 6 months pregnant and it seems like every day I would wake up my skin was just getting dryer and dryer till I tried out this amazing product I love it and it's fun to use
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is a really great mud mask if you have dry or sensitive skin. Unlike many other mud masks, it does not irritate or leave skin feeling tight. It leaves skin smoother and looking great. It also comes in a huge jar that seems to last forever, which is nice as most mud masks seem to get used up very quickly.
Nohelia G.
Teaneck, NJ
I just love the way it leaves my face after i use this mask. It makes my skin so soft and radiant. i def recommend this to everyone i know who loves to use mask for a healthy look and appearance of their skin. i would buy it again. I got mine from amazon.com.
Kassidy C.
This was an impulse buy and I cannot stop thanking myself for it! This product feels SOOOOOOOOOO good on my skin! It's so easy to use and the smell isn't too bad. I'd for sure tell everyone to go buy this (I found mine at Ulta)! Plus, the sponge is super cute.
Daniella E.
Long Beach , CA
One of my favorite mud mask! First the packaging is very nice. The jar can be reused which I do. As far as the product goes it is not overly thick and hard to apply. It dries hard and starts to flake if not washed off right away. I love how it makes my skin feel after. Tight, soft and glowing
Anne D.
A terrific mud mask for sensitive skin. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. A little pricey, but it comes in a big jar that lasts forever. I use it about once every two weeks to give my skin a bright refresh. My skin always feels brighter after.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I received this beauty as a gift from my ex’s Mother thankfully because it’s a bit expensive. I’ve always had issues finding things that work for me due to my sensitive skin issue but this mud really helps. I have mixed skin so this worked great for me. It feels great on due to the tingly mintyness so I loved it during the summer. It helped revitalize my skins complexion and left my skin feeling silky smooth.
Destynie M.
Eastford, CT
This is a great, typically green mask that you can use once a week. It was effective in cleansing my skin and making it feel a lot more refreshed. This mask si specific for delicate and dry skin and I think they hit home in that sense. Many masks irritate my face but this one, and overall this brand does not irritate or dry out my face whatsoever. Overall extremely pleased and I will continue to buy!
Lily G.
Mud masks are literally the worlds best thing ever!! They're so soft and make your skin feel so relaxed. My skin is dry but gets irritated easily. I've tried other mud masks that irritate my skin but this one did not!! It's amazing!!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon