Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Christine M.
One of my favorite masques ever!! This is the one masque I have purchased time after time. It can be used on all skin types. It won’t dehydrate or irritate even sensitive skin.
Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX
Ok, so I have multiple autoimmune diseases and have been through chemo/rad! My skin is super sensitive and I can actually use this. It's very rejuvenating. I recommend this to anyone with skin problems or lupus that has a hard time with products!
Maria
I have dry, sensitive skin and I did not love this mask. It felt nice while on the skin, but it dried my skin out. I also didn’t really see a difference in the appearance or texture of my skin. I did not really like this product.
Sarah M.
lemay
I love this face mask! Despite the higher price, I would definitely buy it over and over. The glass jar is very clean and easy for storage. I am definitely a repeat user and don’t see anything that Borghese needs to improve
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must try for those with sensitive skin! Due to the weather, my skin gets really dry in certain areas on my face. I'm combination-oily and acne prone, and have a sensitivity to some products. This made my skin feel sooo good! It felt nice and hydrated, my complexion looked great, and the raised acne bumps had gone down in size as well. Be careful when applying! This product goes on real nicely and I applied too much when I first got it and didn't want to waste so I applied it on my face down to my neck. So it was a little tough getting off, but most mud/charcoal masks are that way. I like to get a warm wash cloth, compress it down, then wipe off! It helps!
Chloe L.
Woodburn, IN
This mud is amazing for dry skin it start working after one use!!! It leaves the skin feeling and looking smooth!!!! So far this is the only product that works for me!!!!
Stephanie A.
Earlville, NY
I've always had dry skin, and I've used many products that work for a day but never solved the problem.. if you're having the same issue.. give this a try.. I swear by it!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Best mask I have personally ever used for my dry skin. When the seasons change my skin goes haywire I get awful itchy dry irritated skin for at least a week that makes me want to burn all my clothes and dance around their smoldering ashes (ok maybe a little extreme but seriously it's awful). I received this as a gift and it is a miracle worker. I instantly felt relief and the duration of this skin episode was only about 4 days as opposed to 7-10. It is a fantastic product
Asha B.
Westminster, CO
This is the best mud mask I have ever used, hands down. I have really sensitive skin, but it never irritates my face, nor does it dry it out too much. I just wish that I still worked in the cosmetics industry so that I could get a discount on it. If you're looking for a good mud mask, this is the one to get. Most people are fine with the regular Fango Mask, but Fango Delicato is perfect for super sensitive skin that freaks out over everything. It's not likely to make your skin freak out. If it does, you've got some stupid-crazy level of sensitive skin, and I feel for you! Seriously though, give Fango Delicato a try. Good stuff!
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
I Definitely recommend this to anyone who is a dry face and is looking for a good face mask to rehydrate it and make it look younger. This is a great product and it is totally worth the money. I love mine so much!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon