Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
  • Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin Active Delicate Dry Skin

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin

Start your review of Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Susie W.
Agoura hills, CA
I am all about a multitasking product. I can either be extremely busy or extremely lazy depending on the day. I like things that can serve a multi-purpose. This borba Gacy mask can be used from head to toe. It purifies without stripping my skin my pores look more refined after using it. It never leaves my skin dry or itchy which is a big deal concerning my skin is so sensitive. This is a core product for me and I will never discontinue using it as long as it's produced.
Jaqueline P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This mud mask is one of the best that I've tried. I'm a first time user but I love it! It's so effective and I've noticed my face to be a lot cleaner and its very gentle for delicate skin types like mine. I would recommend for you to try it.
Kaylie P.
Ok-so let me start out by saying this stuff might be expensive and a hassle to obtain but it is so worth it. If there is any mask I would pick, it’s Borghese. Super exfoliating, hydrating, and gentle all at the same time. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling overworked or red like most masks will. If you haven’t tried it, you should.
sarsh m.
Springfield, MO
This is amazing it will make your face look pretty and not only look pretty and it all make it is so soft you will think you went to a five-star Spa so if you see it grab it you will not regret it
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
I love this mask! It's deep cleaning but still sensitive enough for my skin. This jar lasts as well since a little goes a long way. It's fresh and is complimented nicely with cucumbers on your eyes!
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Great for dry sensitive skin! It does make a difference. Although not as strong in my opinion as the regular mud mask it still gets the job done. Reduces redness and hydrates your skin. Also thick mud mask as well. This stuff is made to last!
Katie C.
Westwood, KS
I was happy with this product - it acted as a pretty standard mud mask in my routine. It definitely helped clean out my pours and provide some consistency to my oily skin. The fragrance was pleasant and the mask set in about 15 minutes.
Alexis N.
This product is a great way to make the skin feel tight, yet “renewed” all at the same time. I can’t do harsh chemical exfoliating on my face or rubbing too much due to recent medication usage, but this helps me feel as if the dead skin is being rubbed off after I was it off.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a classic.. borghese to me invented these mud masks so I use them all. Great color and texture on this mask. It dries hard so if you don't like that don't buy it. Smells like a spa. Great packaging, looks great on you bathroom shelf. I would recommend.
Mady C.
Tampa, FL
I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin. This mask is very moisturizing and does not face my face feel tight like most do that it causes it to get uncomfortable. It actually has a refreshing feeling to it.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?

Amazon