Susie W.
Agoura hills, CA
I am all about a multitasking product. I can either be extremely busy or extremely lazy depending on the day. I like things that can serve a multi-purpose. This borba Gacy mask can be used from head to toe. It purifies without stripping my skin my pores look more refined after using it. It never leaves my skin dry or itchy which is a big deal concerning my skin is so sensitive. This is a core product for me and I will never discontinue using it as long as it's produced.