Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Katie C.
Westwood, KS
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
I was happy with this product - it acted as a pretty standard mud mask in my routine. It definitely helped clean out my pours and provide some consistency to my oily skin. The fragrance was pleasant and the mask set in about 15 minutes.
Alexis N.
This product is a great way to make the skin feel tight, yet “renewed” all at the same time. I can’t do harsh chemical exfoliating on my face or rubbing too much due to recent medication usage, but this helps me feel as if the dead skin is being rubbed off after I was it off.
Susie W.
Agoura Hills, CA
I am all about a multitasking product. I can either be extremely busy or extremely lazy depending on the day. I like things that can serve a multi-purpose. This borba Gacy mask can be used from head to toe. It purifies without stripping my skin my pores look more refined after using it. It never leaves my skin dry or itchy which is a big deal concerning my skin is so sensitive. This is a core product for me and I will never discontinue using it as long as it's produced.
Rebekah H.
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
Usually I stay away from mud masks, but this one caters to dry skin so I was thrilled! It is gentle on the skin. Also, it smells amazing. Taking the product off is a bit of a hassle, but using a sponge or washcloth helps!
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
Great for dry sensitive skin! It does make a difference. Although not as strong in my opinion as the regular mud mask it still gets the job done. Reduces redness and hydrates your skin. Also thick mud mask as well. This stuff is made to last!
Amanda C.
This mask is amazing! It has a gorilla great sent to it almost mentholated. It dries almost instantly on your skin, and you feel completely refreshed after using it. My skin is very sensitive to fragrance, but this mask didn't affect me whatsoever negatively
Sarah M.
lemay
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
I love this face mask! Despite the higher price, I would definitely buy it over and over. The glass jar is very clean and easy for storage. I am definitely a repeat user and don’t see anything that Borghese needs to improve
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must try for those with sensitive skin! Due to the weather, my skin gets really dry in certain areas on my face. I'm combination-oily and acne prone, and have a sensitivity to some products. This made my skin feel sooo good! It felt nice and hydrated, my complexion looked great, and the raised acne bumps had gone down in size as well. Be careful when applying! This product goes on real nicely and I applied too much when I first got it and didn't want to waste so I applied it on my face down to my neck. So it was a little tough getting off, but most mud/charcoal masks are that way. I like to get a warm wash cloth, compress it down, then wipe off! It helps!
Christine M.
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
One of my favorite masques ever!! This is the one masque I have purchased time after time. It can be used on all skin types. It won’t dehydrate or irritate even sensitive skin.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have to give this mask a 5 star rating, because it has made a noticeable difference in my skin after using it for 2 weeks! I only use it twice a week, too! My skin is much more hydrated! I have even noticed a difference in how my makeup applies! This stuff is unbelievable! I definitely recommend that anyone with dry skin give this a try!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?