Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria A.

BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the mone...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and this mud is very mild and die t make me break out. I love to use it ,it makes my skin soft and smooth." in 22 reviews
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
Great for dry sensitive skin! It does make a difference. Although not as strong in my opinion as the regular mud mask it still gets the job done. Reduces redness and hydrates your skin. Also thick mud mask as well. This stuff is made to last!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Active Delicate Dry Skin more...
I received this beauty as a gift from my ex’s Mother thankfully because it’s a bit expensive. I’ve always had issues finding things that work for me due to my sensitive skin issue but this mud really helps. I have mixed skin so this worked great for me. It feels great on due to the tingly mintyness so I loved it during the summer. It helped revitalize my skins complexion and left my skin feeling silky smooth.
Sarah M.
lemay
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
I love this face mask! Despite the higher price, I would definitely buy it over and over. The glass jar is very clean and easy for storage. I am definitely a repeat user and don’t see anything that Borghese needs to improve
Amanda C.
This mask is amazing! It has a gorilla great sent to it almost mentholated. It dries almost instantly on your skin, and you feel completely refreshed after using it. My skin is very sensitive to fragrance, but this mask didn't affect me whatsoever negatively
Christine M.
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
One of my favorite masques ever!! This is the one masque I have purchased time after time. It can be used on all skin types. It won’t dehydrate or irritate even sensitive skin.
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
Review for: Borghese Fango Delicato Mud for Face, 7.5 Ounce more...
I love the face mask juts makes ur face look pimple free, red face and having good skin. It’s comes into a huge container so you get lot. I highly recommend this anyone
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must try for those with sensitive skin! Due to the weather, my skin gets really dry in certain areas on my face. I'm combination-oily and acne prone, and have a sensitivity to some products. This made my skin feel sooo good! It felt nice and hydrated, my complexion looked great, and the raised acne bumps had gone down in size as well. Be careful when applying! This product goes on real nicely and I applied too much when I first got it and didn't want to waste so I applied it on my face down to my neck. So it was a little tough getting off, but most mud/charcoal masks are that way. I like to get a warm wash cloth, compress it down, then wipe off! It helps!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have to give this mask a 5 star rating, because it has made a noticeable difference in my skin after using it for 2 weeks! I only use it twice a week, too! My skin is much more hydrated! I have even noticed a difference in how my makeup applies! This stuff is unbelievable! I definitely recommend that anyone with dry skin give this a try!
Jaqueline P.
Rialto , CA
This mud mask is one of the best that I've tried. I'm a first time user but I love it! It's so effective and I've noticed my face to be a lot cleaner and its very gentle for delicate skin types like mine. I would recommend for you to try it.
Kaylie P.
Ok-so let me start out by saying this stuff might be expensive and a hassle to obtain but it is so worth it. If there is any mask I would pick, it’s Borghese. Super exfoliating, hydrating, and gentle all at the same time. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling overworked or red like most masks will. If you haven’t tried it, you should.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?