BY BORGHESE

Moisturizes Skin Soothes and comforts skin affected by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps firm and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. see more...

• Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the mone...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX
Ok, so I have multiple autoimmune diseases and have been through chemo/rad! My skin is super sensitive and I can actually use this. It's very rejuvenating. I recommend this to anyone with skin problems or lupus that has a hard time with products!
Embassy C.
My face look so refreshed after using this product I will be a return purchaser as this product does what it says it's supposed to do loved it.
A couple days later I had the clearest skin. Great results!
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
I have really sensitive skin and it is so hard to get products like this when you have sensitive skin, but it's one of my favorite products to use because it helps my skin look replenished and new!
Chloe L.
Woodburn, IN
This mud is amazing for dry skin it start working after one use!!! It leaves the skin feeling and looking smooth!!!! So far this is the only product that works for me!!!!
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I think that this is such an amazing product and there are very few things like it on the market!!!!!! It was gentle enough on my skin but got the job done perfectly!!!
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like all of the Borghese masked and have used all of them over the years. I highly recommend this to all. It's very good for your skin and feels terrific
Sky S.
Warrenton , OR
My mom used this when I was a kid, the signature dark green mask every woman should own. I use it today on myself and my daughter. Love this stuff so much.
Ashley N.
New Britain, CT
Love it 😍.. best face product I've ever used. I can really tell the difference when I apply my makeup. Cleans my face very well. My holly grail.
Emily M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love a mud mask that really helps dry skin. Sometimes a mask can leave skin feeling even dryer, but this one hydrates while gently cleansing.
Sam S.
Attica, NY
I had such dry skin and it really sucked then I found this product and it works fabulously and my face has never been the same
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Is this easy to get off your face && is it worth the money? ?