Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin uploaded by Haley M.

BY BORGHESE

Soothe and comfort your skin with this cleansing body mask. Prefect for extra-dry skin! Diminishes fine lines and helps to firm & tone, leaving you feeling refreshed and purified. Soothes and comforts skin affect by stress, weather or pollutants. Gives devitalized, time-worn skin a new surge of vitality with clear, youthful radiance. Moisturizes skin so dry, fine lines become less noticeable. Helps form and tone body skin, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, resilient, and purified. Italian Mud - Hydrates and firms dry, delicate skin. Acqua di Vita® Complex - Soothes and restores skin s moisture balance. <. see more...

Carolyn G.
Compared to other comparable products, this purifying mud mask is not really too expensive, but it still works like a charm. Never over dries my skin, but still does its job. A little goes a long way, so a jar/tube can last you a LONG time. Though it is gentle enough to use daily, I would not suggest it. A few times a week, like the brand suggests, has been sufficient for me, and has done many favors for the skin on my face.
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
One of the best mud masks if not the best in the market, so delicate that can be used everyday, on face and body, it is so purifying, and will never be harsh on your skin, it leaves it incredibly soft and supple, it has a nice soft scent as well, this product may seem expensive, but it lasts forever since the jar is huge, so in the long run you wind up saving big bucks, another timeless classic worth every penny!
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
You need this in your life, it will renew your skin like you've never known before. I only have the tiny sample sizes so I really only use it once a week on my face but daaaaaaaang do I feel refreshed. I really don't know what else to say about it, it's so good. So good.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I got this as a Christmas present a couple years back. I can honestly say I LOVED it... I couldn't believe how great it worked. I used it mainly on my elbows they stayed so dry until I received this product.. Yes it is expensive, but works so well...
Enzie S.
I love scrubs and received a sample of this when I purchased another beauty product. I like that the scrub comes in this nice light blue tint and feels good to the touch. After massaging the scrub gently on my face, I rinsed it off with warm water and immediately felt how smooth and clean my face looked.
Courteney H.
While the price is a bit steep, for a trial size it's worth it... But paying $40 for a full size is stretching it in my opinion. It's not a bad product though. Feels nice on the skin and makes it so soft and doesn't dry it out. Just wish the price wasn't so steep.
Bita M.
Feels amazing on my face. I use this once a week and have seen a difference after my second use. I got a sample from Ipsy and then went out and purchased the full jar.
Joy M.
This is one of my favorite masks of all time. I've also tried the green and the pink version. I like all three equally. The best part is how big the product is, though it looks expensive but it lasts forever
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Borghese products. This one in particular. I have used it on my skin and it met my expectations. My face was left soft and clean as if I had a little facial. I would buy it again.
Dee B.
Babylon, NY
Love this!!!!! Although its a little expensive, it is worth every penny! I try and only use it maybe every other week so I don't spoil myself with it. Fantastic product
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Will this break out my sensitive skin ? Or give me a rash?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
Does anyone know where to purchase this? I got it in my Ipsy bag and I will need more!
Maricela P.
Do you use this every day or every other day.
Rhonda L.
I've never used this product, is this an overall body mask , or just for the face?
Maria V.
Will this break out my sensitive skin ?

back